Kylie is now 6 weeks old, getting bigger by the day...but has yet to grow out of size NB. The girls just love her. Minus a few jealousy issues, things are going well!
So we have pictures from a night out with Nami and Poppy, playtime at home, our camping trip, and I think that's about it :)
Thank you to everyone who read my last post... I know it was a mini novel! But I am seriously contemplating pursuing my passion of writing, so my blog is where I have been practicing. Thanks for you opinions and honesty!! We are heading into the end of the week and looking forward to the weekend. It will start out fabulously with a visit from Miss Linda (the cleaning lady) YAY!!!!
























10 comments:
Oh My GOSH! Al, your little girls are so stinking adorable!!! Little Kylie makes me want to have another baby!! I cant wait to meet them soon!
Wow, Aly. What an amazing, strong woman you have grown up to be. I am literally crying! I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished, those little girls (and clint) are absolutely blessed to have you as their mommmy, and wife. I love you little lady =)
Keep in touch.
-Brittany
Love you girls. Love you. So sweet!
I can't get over how beautiful your family is! I think it is official, we are going to try for more! The camping trip was so much fun! That would be so awesome if you guys could come up again! Let me know what is good for you guys. The only time I have booked is the first two weekends in august, I will be gone. One of which I will be in phoenix for a girls shopping trip that you should def meet up for!! Hope you are guys are doing great!
Love, Kristine
Super cute pics!
Kylie is so teensy and precious! What a doll. Actually, I had to do a double take of the picture with Chloe on the counter. I wasn't sure if she was holding a doll or Kylie. :) I LOVE the pictures of the girls on the boat with Clint. There is nothing more adorable then girly girls doing something outdoorsy with their daddy. How fun. Props to you for taking 3 girls camping!!!!!!!!!! Miss you!
Oh yeah, what are you thinking about writing? I always wish I was a writer, but I think I'm too private of a person to write, I don't know.
Ah the girls are so cute. I love that last picture of all 3 of them. My mom and I were talking about how we need to come visit again that was fun!!
such sweet pics! making me want my lil baby asap!
Love the last picture of all the girls laying down!! They are so darn cute!! And I love Clint's farmers tan too:) K I need to call you and get together. My backyard is getting done, so that's been occupying all my time, but it will be done soon:)
Post a Comment