That's what we will be doing starting tomorrow!!! Woot Woot. Just the girls and I are going with my parents and Brother with his fiance. I couldn't be more excited.
Things have been Crazy around here. Hunting Season officially began last weekend, BLEH! I guess I knew what I was getting into when I married an avid hunter. So while Clint was away, the girls and I hung out with family, got pedicures (starting them off early), and went Bridesmaid shoes shopping.... Fun, right???
Is anyone else bombarded by weddings this Fall??? We have one on Oct 3, Oct 16, Oct 24, and Nov 14. Holy Heck... Clint is in 3, I am in 2, Girls are flower girls in 2 as well. Can you say expensive??? I need to start buying lottery tickets!!!
Well Got to run, and tend to my Divas!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
dang girl!! your fall is already booked up. but that is so much fun!! have fun at the beach...i love it there.
Have fun at the beach! We are going the first week in Septemeber. And I'm counting down!
Crazy number of weddings.... Hopefully the girls can wear the same dresses in both! If not, check EBAY. I've seen some super darling ones on there new or used...
Yeah, super expensive! Start shopping around now. Have fun at the beach. We just got back. It was so fun:) Your girls will love it. That's so fun that your going with family too. that always makes the trip more enjoyable, cause they help:)
Thats so fun! I'm excited to see pictures!! Your girls as flower girls just seems to cute to imagine!
Post a Comment