But I now know and am seeing.... It's Me! I am my one worst enemy- Day in and day out I beat myself up over my weight- it's really emotional even writing this, because I can't imagine how I would feel as a mother if my BEAUTIFUL girls ever felt about themselves the way I feel about myself. Sorry Mom. I need to just stop and realize it could be a lot worse. I could weigh a lot more than I do. I could have a lot more stretch marks than I do. I could have more rolls than I do. It could be worse. BUT I also could be better, and this I know! But getting there is the hardest part. With this said Hil and I are going to Adult Jazz tonight, HooRah! Ha! The thought of it is funny, but instead of sitting and sulking, I am getting off of my A** and doing something about it. {Insert-- I wrote this last night and am posting this morning.... I CAN BARELY WALK, CLASS WAS AWESOME!!!}
So what I came on to blog about initially, before my mind and fingers took over... was my sweet kylie! It's about this time in a Slone girls life that we make the dreaded trip to Claires to get their bling on. Woot Woot, Miss Ky got her ears pierced! Awww it was sad, but she recovered quickly. And I know from experience it's better to get them used to jewelry young so they are not so bothered by it later. Case in Point: Tay had to get a CT scan 2 weeks ago (long story) and the main thing she was devistated about was when they made her take off her necklace. It's a part of her... she loves it!
So here it is: Kylie bedazzled!




















10 comments:
You are way too hard on yourself! I think all girls are their own worst enemy though, you look amazing and just be thankful that you are healthy and happy and so is the rest of your family! Glad you guys had fun at that jazz class! and Kylie is just as cute as ever :)
My dear Aly you are gorgeous! We all pick ourselves apart! I was just whining this am about my fat stretchy belly skin that is newly scarred with bright purple stretch marks! It definitely sucks, but like you I have to set a good example for my daughter and teach her to love her body no matter what it looks like at that moment. Great job on taking the jazz class. If I remember correctly you were a dancer before babies?!?! That is awesome that you have an activity you love that will also help you get back to pre-baby!
Where did you take jazz? FUN! Why did TAY have a CT scan?- SAD! And sweet Kylie with her earrings- ADORABLE!!!!
Oh, and it was my friend Sarah who got married. I'm not sure if you know her....
oh...doesn't post partum weight suck! yep...we are so our worst enemy! hence, why i don't step foot in front of the camera! ha!
BUT you are beautiful...funny, i look at you and think...life just isn't fair!
from one mom who just had a baby to another. . . you look so great! I dont know about you but i cant loose a pound as long as im breastfeeding so i know im stuck in my fat suit for many more months. Good job on going to the turns class in sure that burned a ton of calories:) and I really am envious on how great you do look. If it makes you feel any better i swore i would start eating better this week and i ate great on monday but then went to in and out burger and ate a double double then went to sonic for ice cream, im a heffer:)and by the way kylie is just adorable!!!
Aly you are such a beautiful girl! I can understand where you are coming from, there is so much pressure to fit the "mold" in our society. I follow a blog called the Nie Nie Dialogues, not sure if you've seen it. It is the story of a very brave woman (just a few years older than us) who survived a terrible plane accident almost a year ago. She suffered 3rd degree burns over most of her body. Her blog sends such a good message about loving and accepting yourself as you are. It is a topic that all women can relate to, despite the fact that her situation is extreme. Definitely a very inspiring story if you want to check it out you can find it on my blog list under "nienie".
Oh my goodness she is adorable!! And so are you. I think all women and girls in general are super hard on themselves, but seriously you look AMAZING!!!!! And just going to the gym, even if I don't see results helps me feel better about myself.
Aly, you look so dang good for having THREE kids! And it will get better as time goes by, from one mom to another I totoally know how you feel and I have only had one so far lol but you look so great! And little Kylie is just so stinkin adorable, we will be in the valley soon let get together :)
Kylie cracks me up in these pics. Love the second one with her finger in her mouth. It's like she's thinking in a shy, excited, girlish way "hmmm, which earrings shall I get, so many to choose from." Love it! HAHAHA
Aly, It breaks my heart to hear you say that you beat yourself up over your weight. For just having your third child (all three of them pretty much back to back) I just have to say that you look so DAMN GOOD! You are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met (inside and out) and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. love you so much and lookin forward to the apple sangria's!! YUMMY!
Oh Al, you are beautiful and have a rockin bod. I've always been envious of you. You're always so tiny! You are gorgeous and perfect the way you are....sometimes, a lot of times, we are the last to notice that about ourselves. Appreciate your body, don't look back in years and say "why was I even mentioning the word gut?" Haha I look back at pics and say I can't believe I used to think I was fat then....if only that me could see me now, she would now she was just right!
Post a Comment