Friday, August 14, 2009

IIII Die......

As Rachel Zoe would say, I Die for this face! These were my best attempts at catching her too cute smile on camera. Ohhh I'm in love with my little Ky!


10 comments:

the bero's said...

So sweet! Hey, I am going to have to buy some new bows from you- I have no time/energy to make my own right now! Are you still in business?

If so you should stop by the hospital when I have the baby and we'll make a deal! please???

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Love this picture!! And are those jellies she's wearing? Love it!!

Unknown said...

A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e! She looks so big already! LOVE those jellies!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ah she is just so darn cute

Chelsey Howard said...

What a doll!!! She's so cute and I love her little shoes:)

The Oxford Family said...

How is it they smile nonstop until the camera comes out?!?! Love that she is rocking the jellies :)

Matt and Hilary said...

Ok, SO cute! I LOVE her!!!

Dorothy Tess Photography said...

Ok she looks so cute!!I love her little bow and outfit :)

Alexa Mae said...

oh she is adorable. that smile is irresitable. she looks alot like you!! love that face.

Jenna said...

she is so sweet! I can't believe how big she is getting already!