Sunday, October 4, 2009

And that's what its all About! Yee Haw.

No not the hokey pokey.

LOVE is what it is all about! With wedding season among us, I cannot help but get emotional about how beautiful love is. Not only the love that a newly married couple shares for eachother, but the love that is shared between friends and family of the couple. It's a beautiful thing... truly.

Brandon and Brittany Mullins, thank you for letting Clint and I be a part of your special day. We absolutely adore you two- and couldn't imagine knowing a cooler couple than the two of yas. Seriously, they are neat!

It was a tense day leading up to the reception. Clint was the best man and was NER-vous for his speech. I was about sick for him when the started puring champagne in preparation. But I will tell you, I was the most proud wife in that room when he spoke sweet words. I love that man. It was awesome! Good job Clint.

The reception was truly refreshing just catching up with old friends and dancing the night away. No kids! Yesssss. So for those of you who heard me whine about "Friends" Yeah Yeah, whatev... but it is an event like this that reminds me that I am blessed to have all of the friends I have. NEAR or FAR they are all great friends who will be lifetime friends. No matter how long it has been since you've seen them last... you pick up right where you left off and do the damn Electric Slide together all night. Love it!

So Thank you to my parents who watched all 3 of our babes- to let Clint and I BE 23 and 25 and just enjoy ourselves. Lets just say 7:00 am did not come easy this morning though............

Congrats to Britty and Brandon, We Love You!

1 down, 2 to go!




6 comments:

andermom said...

The picture of you and Clint is great. You look beautiful! Glad you had fun! A well deserved night out as a COUPLE!

Alexa Mae said...

you look smokin hot!! im so glad you guys had fun. that is what it's all about.

Chelsey Howard said...

So fun tell Brandon I say congrats:) I do love weddings. I am always the dorky person you see crying:) that was so sweet of your parents to watch the kids. I hate when I stay up so late and the morning comes so fast.

the bero's said...

you look so pretty! And way to go clint...

the bero's said...

We are in section 107 and we are going on sunday. What about you guys?

ConnieB said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway! Your family won! Email me so we can pick a time and place (: