Monday, October 26, 2009

Slow Time, Slow... Please

Well, I can take this title into many different meanings... BUT mostly for my kids. Time needs to slow. I feel like I have blinked and I suddenly have a 5 month old, a 2 yr old, and a ,eh em... 3 yr old.

Things have been busy... October was a month full of LOVE and STRESS. The two go hand in hand when you have a family of 5. I feel bad for my kids this month... they need some time to recover. They have been dragged in every which direction, pulled some very late nights, were asked to do things that many wouldn't expect for 2 young toddlers to do... or maybe just my 2. The flower Girl thing went um.... awful. Well, I take that back. They looked so super cute, but hated the idea of walking down some weird stretch of eyeballs staring at them. So being that that IS what flower girls do, we had some trouble! Luckily I had Help. Lots of help. You know who you are, and I cherish you!

A while back you might remember I won a shoot with Connie from Connie B Photography . What a blessing... a sweet amazing girls who seriously LOVES what she does and definitely has the talent to back it. The first day we met was short lived. Thank You Las Sendas Sprinklers. So the first day I got ready... put effort into it. The second day we met I was running on little sleep and decided to sit out of the pictures... SO I could just go comfy and help my older two {Ky Slept the whole time, LOVE her}.
Ok, so that didn't work out. I ended up having to hold my girls, sing to them, walk around with them... JUST so they would stop whining and crying-- Like I said it's been a long month for everyone. They turned out absolutely beautiful. BUT I definitely felt me looking at myself in the second day of pictures, LIKE Woa... SLOW TIME, SLOW! I look tired and like I am aging a bit. It's weird you never think that YOU will get older or actually start looking older... but I think another year of this crazy life and I am going to need some BOTOX {Insert Sarcasm}. Go take a peek here for yourselves and see my Beautiful Girls. Thank You again Connie!

I missed sending out a big Happy Birthday to my Chloe girl... who is now 3! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl, I Love you more than words could write!

Next post-- Pictures from my brothers Wedding. YAY Andy, you made it!

10 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

They are adorable! You look gorgeous woman!

Jenna said...

The pictures turned out awesome! You look gorgeous both days you crazy lady. You're so lucky, I still have never had pictures taken of my kids :( So Jealous!

the bero's said...

Brooklyn got it last year for her birthday. But I think its from target.
Congrats to andy:)

the bero's said...

Its a mrs. Potato head kit for pumpkins. But you could probably use regular mr. Potatohead parts too.

tHe ApPeLs said...

those pics are super cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of the girls, and YOU! You look great in them you crazy. Your girls are so beautiful, wonder where they get it from?!?!? HELLO!

ConnieB said...

It was so great to meet you all- your girls AND you are absolutely gorgeous. I still can't believe those sprinklers! It's a funny story though!

Anonymous said...

love the pics Aly, you and your little one's are absolute angels. Gorgeous is all I can say. love ya lots.

Jacque said...

Aly, those pictures are AMAZING! You look BEAUTIFUL in both of them, seriously.

Rachel said...

You girls are beautiful!!! (just like their Mommy). And your back to your skinny self! You look great! I can't believe Kylie is already 5 months! I feel like I was just reading posts of when she was born. Time does go by WAY to fast!... Also, I finally started a blog!