I can't tell you how elated it makes me to say that my brother got married last weekend. Andy, or Andrew as he prefers to go by now {Whatev he is always Andy to me}, has had a rough road to say the least. It used to be when you said his name the world "trouble" would follow close behind. But then after his second stint in a local prison... he just seemed to get it, he changed, it
clicked...a special girl by the name of Remy came into his life and let him know- It's ok to have a past, WE ALL DO, but lets move on and make a future. And now that is what they are doing. He works 3 jobs I think, and she works as a CNA full time and goes to Nursing school too. The power of love is absolutely amazing. I have never seen 2 people more perfect for eachother than these two. It was a fun time... just laid back and intimate, perfect!
I Love these two. Out of all of these wedding I have seen, nobody has smashed cake in their spouses face the way Clint and I did. I was holding my breath for it and then...... Breathed a sigh of relief


These last 3 weeks have been fun with the girls. Busy but Fun. Moody and Fitsy but Fun. Just a few fun pictures :)

My Mistake, I thought this was a different picture, but Do You remember this?!? Hilarious!


This one is for My Dad-- Die Hard Steelers Fan!
2 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats to your brother and Remy, so happy for them! Their wedding looked beautiful and so did you and Hillary! Holy crap you two looked amazing, loved the bridesmaid dresses.
Kylie looks so darn cute in the Steelers pick, dolls is all I can say about your girls.
O BTW...lol...my Grandma Melba threatened to do something if Brandon or I smashed cake in each other's faces. I kind of wanted to but I didn't want to hear the wrath of my grammy...lol. Loved that Andrew and Remy did it tho!!! HAHAHA
I love the picture of you and Clint. You can see the shadow of his profile on your face. Very cool shot! Congrats to the new married couple!
Post a Comment