Wow is all I can say. I sit here tonight... absolutely drained! First off and most important-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLER EMMA. Tay Tay is 2. Bittersweet really. She is my baby, its sad to see her getting bigger, but exciting to see the person she is becoming. I love you Tayler and I wouldn't trade our 30 minutes of "alone" cartoon time in the morning. This little girl... literally makes me laugh out loud at least once a day. She's a hoot and our family would be incomplete without her and her charm.
So I have two 2 year olds... maybe that's why I am exhausted. NO I won't blame them :) I have just had this freakin virus going around for about 3 weeks now. I can't get on top of my game... Im Drained.
We ventured out to our Photo shoot with this Lovely Lady who I won a session with. Nice!-- Ended early after we were drenched from the "suprise" sprinklers and Chloe's foot had been stabbed by a piece of cactus. Oh Gosh, Really?? Just another day, I guess. We then went to my Mom and Dads to perform a hysterical "surgery" on Chloe's foot to get the 4 pieces out. That was fun. Before our drive home, the girls managed to throw in a few fits here and their over Lord knows what... Kylie too, she jumped on the bandwagon. On my way home listening to a burnt CD my brother and his Fiance made for their Wedding Favors... I actually just started crying-- partly because the music was so good and reminded me of some different times in my life when things were easy, when things were sad, when things were complicated. Music makes my heart crazy, it really does take you back. OR it could have been myself just kind of "coming down" from the day. I put on a brave face... but my rides home from Mesa are usually where I let it all go-- when they are all asleep of course! Anyways... it was like angels were looking out for me... I ended up talking with 2 different friends of mine that I am not super close to, but that I wish I could be closer too everyday... they are that neat of women!!! Both of them just had the right thing to say to bring me back to life and let me know I am human and this is all normal. Thank You. One of these Girls you can read about here and you will know what I mean :) Keep this sweet family in your prayers.
Although my life is at times too crazy for me to handle, I am glad that I have it, because it could all be gone in an instant.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















6 comments:
oh aly...you and i can so be insync at times i swear! hands down, from the day i first met you i was impressed with how young you are and yet so mature at the same time. you are such an incredible example to this ahem...34 year old...and i will say it to whoever will hear and knows you. i could sing your praises all day long!
what is so mind blowing is how God takes us in directions that we don't know where we're going until we have moments and eye openers that tell us why we're there and who we meet along the way.
while this is total cliche advice...God has a purpose for each lesson in our life and it's from these lessons that prepare us for the next adventure...good or bad.
again, i will scream it from a roof top but you are one incredible mama and woman. if i was half the woman you are today when i was that age...i wouldn't be recovering from all the hodge podge from my 20 somethings!
Aly, seriously I just love you to death! You really tell it like it is and I LOVE that! No suger coating anything :) and you always make me feel so good when I read your post, I can relate to soo many things!!! Cant wait to see you friday! WE need to get together and have a girls days or a girls day with out kids :) See you friday!
Don't you just love the domino effect of crying when there's 3 lovely little ladies involved? Oh - I totally end up joining them too every now and then. The hardest jobs have the best results! Keep up the good work mama :)
oh the joys of motherhood...
i'm just glad i'm starting with one.
you mothers of multiples amaze me!
Aly! That day was crazy... but now I've learned to find out sprinkler schedules the next time I have a shoot. Live and learn :p
Don't forget to email me your address so I can get the photos to you! I think you'll like (;
Hi Aly! I love your blog--thanks for sharing! I'll have to give you a link to mine...
Ack sorry to hear about the sprinkler fiasco during your photo shoot--can't wait to see how the "pre-sprinkler" ones turned out however. You have such a cute family! Seeing the photos you had on your wall is motivation for me to get pics of my kiddos--soon!
Glad we get to be neighbors! Rebecca
Post a Comment