Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Better To Give......

It really is. After making my list of things that make me happy and catching myself just remembering to put Faith on my list. I've felt guilty. Coincidentally Clint and I watched a Show on the History Channel Called "Satans Army". Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, Time for me to pick up my bible and start reading!!!!

I read Matthew. It's my Favorite. It makes me feel whole. I vowed for the next few days to try and live by everything that I read. Well I failed at a couple things... Eh em.... Gossip. I confess! I Gossip like it is just natural. I don't even mean to. It's sick. I'm sick! Sorry. I'm trying. But I have done Well at one thing. BUT I won't tell you what it is... because then Me bragging on my good deed would once again be breaking my vow to follow Matthew.

"Watch Out! Don't Do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in Heaven." Matthew 6:1

I will just say. It is so important to give this season. It is so important to Give ALWAYS. But especially this season. When there are young kids out there believeing that there is a Santa, but there parents or LACK of parents cannot provide to make that dream come true. Take a trip to Wal Mart, friends! Please. There is a whole tree full of kids that have not been chosen yet. All some of them are looking for is a pair of shoes or a new T-shirt. Which at Wal Mart maight run you $10 at most. I know for most people money is so tight right now---- BELIEVE ME I know. But for this season more than any other... Let's remember what it is all about : GIVING.

Love you All. Merry Christmas! Now enjoy some lovely Camera Phone Pictures :)

Andy&Remy's Photo Mat with everyones Signatures survived the fire. Call it what you will, but I think it's a Big FAT analogy.

Tay and Ky were the only two on board for visiting Santa Man

Girls being Silly



Chloe and her Cute Dance Teacher Ms Tracy


1 comment:

The Fuller Family said...

thanks for your post. I enjoyed reading it. Have fun with the holidays. Ps your girls are adorable.