Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Me no Likey this Bloggy Buisness

Well at least this week. I am just so NOT into it. But I cannot stand my blog sitting silent for over a week. It makes me mad. So I figured tonight I would come on and tell you a few things about my life right now at this moment in time!

-I am having an awesome bowl of soup, after teaching 4 hours of dance and returning home to a quiet house of sleeping bodies!

-I absolutley loathe grocery shopping at WAL MART. Seriously since when do I have to load my own bags into the cart and be there to tell him my ad match things as they scan ALL AT THE SAME TIME and then get reminded "MAM, can you put these in your cart please, so I have room to bag." OMG. I will run in for a toy or something electronics, but never again will I grocery shop at Wal MArt to save a meer $20. Ugh. Im sticking to my Fry's!

-All of my cuticles are bleeding, because I have been stressing (and biting) over the holidays and how I will ever make everything work.

-Thinking about going back to work at a hospital--Part time--- again. Just thinking.

-My kids have wridly dressed themselves as hippies everyday this week. Oh Yeh. Weird unmatching patterns and then a headband around their fore head to top it off. Sweet!

-I am seriously addicted to Starbucks. It's my ahhhhhhhhhhh. It's like I know how a smoker feels...... ehhhh Maybe not, but you catch my drift!

-I went hunting and actually enjoyed it and secretely keep thinking about how "If I just woulda...." Maybe I could have got the Buck we were hunting down.

-It's Christmas show time at Dance which means Spend lots of money to watch my kids dance on stage for 2 minutes. So worth it. Oh Yeah and Tayler is a Reindeer and Chloe is an Elf. Double Sweet!

- I so badly want to send out christmas card but do not have 1 stinkin family picture that is worthy of spending postage on. Bum!

-My Isldand is covered in clean laundry that is calling my name to be put Away like NOW like tomorrow maybe because I am Sooooo tired.

-And I will end with there are 3 bodies scattered across my bed right now and no room for me......... ehhhh I guess I'll sleep with the dogs......

Good night and hopefully I will have something more interesting to blog about this weekend!

2 comments:

the bero's said...

Oh my God! I hate shopping there too! We always end uup leaving without a bag or two that we paid for...

And we think we are going to save $, but then there is more stuff to buy so we end up sending more! We get random toys or movies etc. Walamart SUCKS!

I I agree-so not worth it.

ConnieB said...

Man you are a busy girl! I get that way too about my blog.. I don't like NOT posting but sometimes I get in a weird mood and don't feel like it.. oh well. :p