Well....
1. My Kids make me Oh So Happy----- most days. I know that even on a bad day, that when I leave even for an hour without them they are holding onto my feet begging me not to go. Even when they are boogers, they love me... and that is something to be happy about.

2. My Husband. He makes my world spin. We have been through a lot together.... and here we still stand today, happy as can be. Stressed but still happy.
Sometimes ready to kill eachother, but still love eachother. It's what a marriage is, right?? --- Don't answer that! That's how my marriage is... and I love it!
3.The Giant Family that surrounds me. Endless Support. Love. I honestly do not know where I would be without our family.
4. A freakin Hot Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks makes my morning seem manageable, and I love that!
5. Babysitters.... enough said!
6. My love for dance that I am instilling in my own girls. Watching them grow as dancers and actually understand it more makes me so HAPPY. Especially when... at Chloe's performance there was a really good 13 yr old girl who was wearing this pretty white costume. Chloe watched her with an open mouth and said "Mom, I want to dance like that White Girl." {At first I laughed then I grinned in pure Mom Proudness}
7. A Full Pantry EO friday. I love me a Payday :))))))
8. Friends. Friends who don't judge you for your shortcomings. Friends who are not shallow. Friends that truely love You.... and your kids.... and your husband! That's hard to find! But I've got a few :)
9. It makes me happy that My husband is Ambtious and won't settle for paycheck to paycheck. He keeps my dream in mind that I would LOVE to drive a Black Tahoe someday and not worry about the next time I fill it with Gas! I love Clint for that. We'll keep chasing our someday!
10. My Faith. On a hard day when things seem like they just won't continue the next. I have faith. I make my decisions, but someone else is in control and it is comforting to know that I can surrender my control and pray pray pray for answers and guidance. Really Faith should be right at the top with my Family... it is that important to me and makes me VERY happy.
There You have it!
Now------- you go
JENNA JOHNSON
KACIE BACKUS
SARAH SALMON
AMY BERO
TAMI PROFFITT
KATIE SLONE
KRISTINE RUMZIS
ANDREA TIPPETTS
HILARY PRITCHERT
BRITTANY MULLINS
And by the way... you know what would make me extrememly happy at this moment.... A NECK ADJUSTMENT. Anybody know a good chiropractor around my parts??????















7 comments:
I love it Aly! You really put a smile on my face today! Thank you!
all good things to be happy about!
I love the new family pictures!
You and Clint make some darling little girls! And you look amazing Aly. Seriously!
Thanks for the tag.... now i have something to do!
What a good idea! Hopefully I will sit down and do that today, I think mine would all be about the same as yours! Have fun at dance today, talk to ya soon!
I love your family too Aly. Seriously, your girls are so cute and hilarious. I'm glad I finally get to post a comment. Everytime I would try to post a comment on your blog, my computer would freeze, so weird! Anyway, great to see you on Monday. Have a good Christmas and I'll see ya in January!
LOVE the pic of you and Clint!
sheesh! I could almost copy and paste from yours! We are always living in such parallel, I swear...give me some time to think of something that you didn't already put down!
Cute pictures, we are getting ours Sunday...
Post a Comment