Monday, December 21, 2009

Dear Kylie

My Sweet Little 6... wait almost 7 month old little ball of chubby sweetness. I love you. But Please be advised. When you Nurse... that "thing" you nurse on... is not a chew toy!

Ouch.

OkThanksLittleOne :)


*I better Get My A** off the computer. I have my nephew who is 15 months, CASH. and I bet my SIL would be horrified to see me bloggin it up while I am caring for 4 children all 3 and under. But don't fret. One is asleep, one is on my lap. and One is being babysat by my 3 yr old.... Wait no, He is right here by my leg and she is in the potty. Just don't worry Hil. All is under conrtol!

Miss Hilsy is about 11 weeks pregnant and sick as an ol Pregnant lady could be... so she it stuck at home on the couch with an IV in her arm pumping fluids in her body, and a Pump in her leg flowing that Zofran in to keep all of that fluid in. (Anti Nausea Med). Poor Hilsy! Love you.

Ok, Now I really have to go!

1 comment:

the bero's said...

Ouch to you and double ouch to Hilary! hang in there!!