Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010

I cannot believe it is year 2010! Seriously... it is kind of unbelievable. Christmas up until now has been so busy... almost too busy. All things to be thankful for though. Everyone was spoiled by Ol' St Nick. You know you have turned into a Mom when your favorite gift was a New Vaccum! Clint has everything he needs now to finish our BBQ island in the backyard. That project has only been 2 years in the works.... but money finally came, and there ya go. So that's what he has been doing..... Night and day. Needless to say, the girls were all spoiled with a Capital S. So I decided instead of my kids learning to hoard. They had to clean out --almost- every toy that was in their playroom prior to Christmas and donate to kids who didn't have much of a christmas. And they did it. I was shocked. They were actually in to it! So My playroom was walking room now and it makes me feel like I can breathe and not use my hand as a blinder everytime I walk by that dreaded room. I vowed this year... I guess you could call it my New Years resolution or whatever, but I am going to try hard to be neater and more organized. So all of my dough this year went to improving the look of Mi Casa. This where I spend my days and nights.... and every waking second, so Hey I might as well make it nice, right? So here are my new and improved organizational skills for you to applaud! And my pretty red toes, and my kids learning how to drive............. Courtesy of my lovely Parents!




New Vinyl for my Kitchen


New Bed Spread and pillows


FLuffy new.... ehem- CLEAN rug to tickle my little red toes


Kylie's new friend, her Gloworm Sea horse doen not leave her side. Excuse the bottle, this girl requires a bottle of 1/2 water 1/2 apple juice warmed for 10 seconds every night to get her to sleep! and random sippy off to the side, courtesy of her sisters. Her room is still on the list to get organized!!!!


And my Office Space... Clean!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Great New Years Resolution... You would think my house should be spotless because I'm gone working full time and it's just me and Parker...but nope - it still ends up messy!
That was neat that you had your kids donate their old toys!
Glad you got your new vaccum! (I hate to vaccum - I hate doing it but love how it looks)

SloneFamily said...

Rachel.... you need to invite me to your Blog!

aly Pritchert AT YAHOO

Chelsey Howard said...

Bravo! Every picture looked like you house was spottless and very organized:) Don't you hate that that's a constant battle. It drives me nuts. Anyway, I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas:)

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Wow Aly your feet look so beautiful! i can't wait til I can see the bones in my feet and ankles again! hahaha Yay for 2010!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Talen got a little quad like that and LOVES it lol They girls are just to die for, sooo cute!!! who did you guys pictuers we are wanting to get ours done as soon as this little gal is born :) and trying to see who we want to go with! Glad you guys are doing good, love ya!