Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I don't Care who you are....

But This is cute!


Along with this
and this


and this
No Ramblings tonight.... except I am exploring the possibilty of going to Real Estate School. Anybody have any advice?

4 comments:

porter and karla said...

i think that is a wonderful idea! you seem really smart so it seems like schooling of some sort would push your brain in a different way mothering does and that might be just perfect for you!also with being a realitor it seeems like most of your time would still be with your kids which it sounds like what you want! let us know what you decide to do!

ConnieB said...

adorable! I can totally see you as a real estate agent!

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute pictures!! Shea has those same brown/heart jammies:)

Alexa Mae said...

so cute! love those girls! you would rock at real estate school!!