Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank You , Thank You

I see I have 3 new followers and I LOVE that. I know I am not huge blog status yet... but 15 makes me jump for JOY, so thanks for that.

I found my perfume, SO THANK YOU for that. I really did love Burberry for all of you who suggested it, but not as Much as Viva La Juicy rocked my world and swept me off my feet all in one sniffy sniff.

I hung out with about 7 other Moms today, Wait.... sorry to the one of you that is not a Mom yet, you know I Love you.... OK so 7 lady friends, and it was fun! It was chill, there was very little fakeness and I enjoyed myself.

I became aware of the fact that I am becoming borderline Dance Momish to my kids who are too young to have a Dance Mom and was able to put myself back in check... eh em BY MY 3 Year OLD!!!!

"So Chloe when you are older, do you want to dance with Pom Poms or do you want to dance in pretty dresses (costume)?"

"Mom, we just want to Dance like Chloe and Tayler girls."

What a perfect answer! Now I need to lay off and quit living vicariously thru my kids. Some days I feel like such a Loser......

6 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

That's so cute. And I think its great that your friends with the girls mom's at dance. It means that your involved, that's a good thing.

ConnieB said...

I'm glad you had fun with your friends! It can be hard to find a big group of girls where everyone clicks..so I hear :p

Anonymous said...

xoxoxo! I am so glad I have seen you 3 times in a month period. Lets keep it going.

ps I will have to check out you're new perfume.

Jen&Joe said...

I found your blog! Yeah! I am so glad i went to the play date today!It was so fun catching up with you. Your kids are so cute!

Tami Proffitt said...

you are SO not a loser! now me, here's NEVER before dancer thinking I might have a dancer! you might have to school me on what needs to get done!

glad you had a fun day! definitely deserving!

Porter and Karla said...

um I was already missing mesa today and after I saw you had a play date and now I saw jenny was there I am now really missing mesa. sad :( I need a good playdate right about now!p.s. i love being a new follower!