Sunday, June 1, 2008

And I thought Tayler was Chubby?!?!



Guess the Baby!!!! Ok, this is Chloe and Tay right around the same age.... 7-8 month (ish) and Woa Look at Chloe! I am dying laughing. I never remember her being that wrinkley. Its funny how much you forget when you have more than one... thank goodness for pictures! In case you didnt get it..... Chloe is in the first and Tay is in the second!

4 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

that was funny!! the picture of chloe made me laugh!!! they are both adorable!! i love chubby babies! you would never guess now, that chloe was a little chunker. haha

Little Brit said...

What adorable pictures! I wrinkles and rolls are cracking me up! he he <3

Krystal Arnett said...

Ok so you have the chubbiest and cuttest girls in the whole world. I just want to pinch em. I didn't make the carseat cover; I wish I was that talented. My cousin's friend made it for me. Anyway, I'm excited for the play date. Have fun in Nashville!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

haha Look at Chloes adorable toe nails! Always keep her lookin good! You're girls are so so cute!