Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mama's going Back to Work

So with all of my debating... I finally decided to stay home, until Clint and I realized I NEED to work. The economy is so bad and everything is so expensive. I want my girls to do extra fun things... that all cost money, so I will be working to help out with all of the fun extra stuff :) I will be an on- call CNA at Banner Gateway Hospital. I am so excited. It is a night shift, so dont be surprised if you spot me with giant dark circles under my eyes. Anywho, thought I would share the news. Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new job! That is great that it is at night so you don't have to have the girls in daycare and also on call so it isn't every single night! Good luck! When do you start?

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Love the new background! Super cute!!!!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Way to go Aly! Doin what it takes! I'm sure Clint is so grateful for you! I think you will actually really enjoy doing something different for a change ya know? Anyway, congrats on your job! I know you'll do great at it!

Jenna said...

That's so awesome Aly! I'm sure you'll love it. I'm excited for you! When do you start? Well I will call you soon! Thanks again for dinner the other night! It was so good!