
So the girls and I had a movie/cartoon night and got pizza (mostly for me). It is so refreshing sometimes to just kick back in your jammies and hang out at home. Clint is watching the fights tonight at his parents house and I didnt feel like making the drive into Mesa, so we had a girls night In!!
Ok, so this picture is so funny, but it shows the true craziness of trying to get them to sit still for the 10 seconds of the self timer.... Thanks Kacie ;)















3 comments:
How fun!! I can't get over how dang cute your girls are! I want to sqeeze them :) We need to schedule a play date (for real) so our kids can hang. But they really are adorable.
haha Aly!! I love it!! That seriously makes me laugh! I'm so glad you used your self-timer! It comes in handy when know else is around doesn't it!?
hahahaha how fun Aly! You're such a good Mommy! And what gorgeous girls you have!!
Post a Comment