Sunday, June 15, 2008
Honky Tonk Badonka Donk!
Nashville was absolutely awesome. It seriously was like a second honeymoon for us. I felt like I was 18 again with not a worry in the world. Here are a ton of pictures. We went to all of the local Honky Tonks and listened to live bands play, it was so fun. I added a new song on my playlist called Wagon Wheel. We heard it at a bar the first night, and the guy was amazing. Guarantee he will be a star in no time! The weather was fabulous. We tried to find Mary Kate and Ashley (They were on Vaca there too), and Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, but No luck! We missed Kelli Pickler by about eight hours. I guess the picture that says Legends Corner was where her and John Rich were hanging out the night before. Anyways, I wish we could move to Tennessee, it was so country and the people were awesome.... Great Vaca for sure!



.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















5 comments:
oh how fun, that sounds like a great trip!! if only my baby took bottles i would have a hope of a vacation the two of us but that doesn't look like it will happen. so fun and your girls are just too cute!
How fun Aly! I am so jealous! Such cute pictures of you a Clint! I'm glad you guys had such a good time!
That looks like a blast!!! Lucky girl!! I want a second honeymoon...I think we could all use a vacation with just our husbands once in a while. Its great u guys got a chance to do that!
Aren't the swim lessons fun!!? Bronson was great a going until he had a bad dream about drowning ione night and he didn't want to go back. I'm sure they will get used to going under. Do u go to aqua-tots??
I'm so glad that you and Clint got to have your own little vaca!!! It looks like you had so much fun. You are glowing in all the pics. and you look absolutely beautiful. :) We really need to get together. I miss you.
Aly you are so beautiful! You look so much like your Mom in that picture with the mussels! I miss you! And your amazing Mom!
Post a Comment