Thursday, June 12, 2008

Swimming Lessons

So we started swimming Lessons. My mom has to come with me, because it's a parent- tot class. So, my girls both scream the whole time and absolutely hate being dunked. Especially Chloe, because she knows its coming when they say "eyes wet" she starts flailing. Poor Babies. Of course after we left, that was all she could talk about was "ninning" and "ool"!!

Then, here are just a few other fun pictures. Tayler has found her new favorite spot.... ON MY HIP all the time! Oh my gosh, the separation anxiety got really bad overnight. So she has been spending a lot of time in the sling. Chloe insisted on eating her corn on the cob like Mom and Dad. Tank our semi-retarded pup (aw we love him), And I took my eye off of Chloe for a second in the backyard and she dunked her face in SOIL!!! Yuck, but funny :)


4 comments:

Mary Taylor said...

How fun! You are way too cute to be a mother of TWO babies ;) Love the matching swim suites I want to squeeze them!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

I love the sling! Way cute! I really want to see your house. I'm so jealous you guys are out there in such nice houses!

The Hoffman Family said...

Lets do it! Where are the girls taking swim lessons? I have Masen in one but not Maylee. Do you have my number still so we can get together?

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Love love love the girls in their matching suits!