Thursday, March 5, 2009

Car Seat Diva!

Well, I caved and decided to bling out my car seat for my little Diva Kylie! But I really didn't want to do something too flashy that would have people staring my way, Like What does that lady have in there?!?!? Anywho, I found a lady who has a very reasonable price and had an idea that totally suited my fancy! So you will have to use your imagination a bit, but in the pic... replace all of the black minky material with light pink minky... and instead of the black frill at the canopy, it will be a Light pink satin ruffle! I am a sucker for a little girl in Camo, let me tell ya ;)

I just ordered it, so in 3 weeks I will surely post a picture. Plus I just got her the cutest little hat that she will debut in her birth announcement... oh so exciting! I am finally getting giddy about my 3rd little lady, but I think the spending needs to stop. You would think the girlstuff would be boring by now, but there is way too many new things that catch my eye. Well, that's it just showing off my cute carseat to come.

8 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

That's very, very cute! I'm glad you're calling her Kylie now. :) I really like that name. I'm excited for her to get here too.

Jenna said...

So cute! I'm jealous that you're naming her Kylie, I love that name! I can't wait to meet her! :)

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

So so so so darn cute Aly! Kylie is going to be stylin in her new car seat!!! Such a cute name too by the way :)

Krystal Arnett said...

Way cute, I am glad you found someone. I just realized I never found out that girls name for you; I am so sorry. I forget a lot of things these days with 3 kids at 23. Ha ha as you will soon find. Oh, and I am so sorry to hear about Clint's Grandpa.

Unknown said...

Super cute!

The Oxford Family said...

ummm...do I love this!?!? YES! Please give me her info! How much was it? I don't think my sewing skills are quite this level yet :)

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Cute carseat! That is awesome. Little Kylie is going to have the hottest carseat in town! Another baby is so exciting! Did you hear Carolyn's news...?!

Chelsey Howard said...

Super cute!! I love cute carseat covers like that!! And yeah, you can never have enough stuff for a girl. There are always cute clothes, shoes, hair things, braveletts. etc. Bu that's the fun of being a girl right?