Screaming for 30 minutes straight while flailing about kicking Mom... all because she didn't get to say Goodbye to her Friends yesterday.
Running and hiding in CVS... Laughing hysterically all the while--- Repeating even after a Swat on the Behind.
Chucking a Cell Phone at the back of her Poppy's head-- Which even caught him by surprise.
Squating Outside to Go #2, like the dogs of course, Oh Gosh... Gag Me!
Just a few incidents that happened Yesterday!!!!!!
So we did have a playdate yesterday... and it was fun, I tried to catch a few pics...but its so hard when everyone is running wild.
I got some good advice for Sleep with Babies from a friend--- "BabyWise" and "Baby Whisper"-- I am super motivated to go get both books and teach Tayler and Kylie how to sleep appropriately. I've heard it totally works.
My little Tay is hanging in there all the while, her eye is healing... but Now she is sick again with a Sinus Infection. I am vowing to stay inside for a couple days and get us girls some much needed R&R (maybe just much needed for me, but whatever they'll appreciate it too!)
A Sweet Moment

Ah and There's a More Familiar Face!

Enjoying Her Cupcake

Little Cash Man

Savannah, Bryson, and Kenz (Layni wouldn't hang around long enough)















6 comments:
Oh man! What a day yesterday. Kinda funny about the pooping thing though. I'm sure it wasn't funny for you though!
For me, it always seemed like it was terrible 3's instead of 2's! Of course 2 year olds are hard and always testing their limits 24/7. What got me through those days is just being consistant about disipline. We use the naughty mat at my house-- compliments of Super Nanny. It works great.
I cannot believe tayler's eye! Poor baby! It looks like it hurts so bad!
Brooke has taken her diaper off and peed on the floor a few times and once she did actually poop on the floor...I am sure it's just a normal phase with the behavior. Brooklyn has her good days and bad days. It happens when she sees other kids behavior sometimes and mimicks them, any new friends or places you have taken her where she has seen naughty behavior?
ohhh the joys of terrible twos! she is too cute, you would never know. i wish i could have come to play. maybe sometime soon! me you and jenna!
Oh I am so sad I missed the playdate. Let's do it again soon because it has been way too long since I've seen you. I still havn't seen you prego. Oh and it's not the method you said, it's just babywise and its amazing!
I hate when they go through naughty phases like that!! It always make me tear up cause I just want my sweet baby back!! But your totally right, the phases come and go:)
Love Chloe's little attitude face haha so cute! WE are super excited to see you guys this weekend! Cant wait to see the girls! Kyle's tatoo is neat huh ;) I dont know if you guys know but he got the exact same replica of the cross that grandpa george made for Mark, since he never got around to making Kyle one, he thougth he would get a perminit one, to keep close to his heart and always remember to be like his grandpa george and live his life like he did :)You will have to see it up close when we see you guys in like two more days, woo hoo! lol
Post a Comment