I can practice with little Cash Man! Hilary and Matt are moving out to the QC (Yay!), so Hil has been going back and forth doing all of the tedious moving errands... and I get to watch Cash! I still think having 3 is going to be a tad bit nuts....but Manageable nonetheless. I am hoping my "Magic Swing" will save once again. I swear that swing can calm any baby down, even Tayler! When she was at her worst at about 3 months... My Mom saw this Newborn Sweet Peace Swing that was suppose to help Colicy babes. So Immediately we made arrangements for it to be delivered-- NEXT DAY! And ever since, that swing has been a life saver with my own kids and other little sleepy babes that come to visit. Long story short-- Cash slept almost the whole time I watched him and Clint took Chloe to the store...so I guess I only really had one. BUT there will be days like that with my own I know, and this is reassuring. I am still a little in shock that I will be 23 with 3 kids... but the idea is growing on me and I am starting to get excited rather than scared. Now I have 15 weeks left to pray pray pray for an "easy baby"..............
Tayler STILL loving her bottle like a little Baby! Help... I need to take it away!
Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how big Cash is getting! He is such a little stud! I can't wait for you to have three, your girls are both so sweet they are going to love having another little lady in the house!
Cash looks like he could be yours. I love it. I'm sure Hil really appreciates you helping her out. That will be so nice for you two to be so close. I'm about to take away Savannah's bottle. Eeek! I need help too.
he totally looks like your girls. how cute is that?! you know your motherly instincts kick in right away, you will be great! i luv you girl, thanks for everything!
Oh my gosh he has Hilary's eyes! He is one gorgeous little boy! haha How cute! And wow Tayler is getting so big! She looks a lot more like you as she gets older I think. So cute!
I love these pictures. I want to squeeze Tayler when she's on the ground drinking her bottle :) She looks so chubby and cute! That Cash is the cutest little guy, I haven't seen a picture of him since he was born. It would be impossible for Matt and Hilary to have just an okay looking kid. PS - Tayler is your twin!
We are Keeping Busy Raising our Family and living our life to the fullest! We have three beautiful daughters: Chloe, Tayler, and Kylie. We are so blessed for everything that we have and are so Thankful for our wonderful Family and friends. Enjoy The Blog!
9 comments:
Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how big Cash is getting! He is such a little stud! I can't wait for you to have three, your girls are both so sweet they are going to love having another little lady in the house!
How fun...where are they moving to?
Your little nephew fits right in with your girls! He looks like he could be yours!
Cute pictures:) Don't you just love baby swings. They are such a life saver! YOurse looks super nice:)
Cash looks like he could be yours. I love it. I'm sure Hil really appreciates you helping her out. That will be so nice for you two to be so close. I'm about to take away Savannah's bottle. Eeek! I need help too.
he totally looks like your girls. how cute is that?! you know your motherly instincts kick in right away, you will be great! i luv you girl, thanks for everything!
Oh my gosh he has Hilary's eyes! He is one gorgeous little boy! haha How cute! And wow Tayler is getting so big! She looks a lot more like you as she gets older I think. So cute!
I love these pictures. I want to squeeze Tayler when she's on the ground drinking her bottle :) She looks so chubby and cute! That Cash is the cutest little guy, I haven't seen a picture of him since he was born. It would be impossible for Matt and Hilary to have just an okay looking kid.
PS - Tayler is your twin!
I don't think I realized you were only 23!! Just think when you are 43 you will probably be an empty nester! You will do great! What's one more :)
PS
Take the bottle away ASAP! I had a bottle until I was in kindergarten!!!
Post a Comment