Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playset Complete!

So this weekend Clint decided to tackle the task of assembling the Playground. And what a fun weeknd it has been just being a family hanging around home, playing in the backyard-- It's been Great! My Family came over for a BBQ Saturday night... which was so fun, and then Clint's Parents and Sis came over tonight for Pizza. Oh how lucky we are to be surrounded by family that loves us and ADORE our babies. I absolutely cherish family time and am so thankful for every minute of it.

When the final touches were being made as the girls awoke from their naps, I couldn't keep them from running out there to jump on their pink swings-- they were thrilled! I am so proud of Clint for buckling down all weekend to get this done for Us girls. I just LOVE that Man and how much he loves his daughters. I tried to grab a picture with him and his hard work... but instead got a palm and an armpit-- SEE PIC! The Pups are loving it too, because it has a little playhouse that is all shaded that they are using as a little dog house during the day, so cute!

Here are a few pictures:










Then I found this picture of Chloe after Dance last Thursday- A Girl needs a nap after shakin it the way she does! Ya Gotta Love the Neon Shorts... they're her FAV!

6 comments:

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend, I love those kinds of weekends! I love the playset, that is so neat I bet the girls just LOVE it, thats so sweet of Clint! And I absolutly love the pink swings :) totally fits you guys, with your three adorable girls and all!!!lol Oh and the pictures of Chloe sleeping are just so dang cute!!! Thanks for your advice on trying to get Talen to sleep through the night :)

Porter and Karla said...

oh that is cute and i just love how the swings are pink so so cute for a family of girls!!!

The Oxford Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Jenna said...

Can't wait to come play, it looks so awesome! I can't believe Clint got it done all by himself!

Unknown said...

WOW! It turned out awesome!

Lovin' the pink swings!

Anonymous said...

Aly,
I love the new swingset/playground! I bet your gals are just lovin' it! Man how I wish I was a kid again, I'd be all up in that! The pink is definitely suiting.