Monday, March 16, 2009

Haircuts....

Today I took the girls to get their hair cut. Tayler's first haircut, and Chloe just needed to tame her Mane ;) Well it was eventful to say the least. Chloe went first and was so good. Tayler was just her usual self... wanted to run around everywhere-- the ladies insisted she was fine, so I just kept her in sight and let her do her thing. Well she tripped and fell, which is nothing out of the ordinary, but the scream that followed WAS! I ran over to her and picked her up to see her eye bleeding. She had a gash over and under her little blue eye :( She just wanted to cuddle, she stopped crying... she just wanted Mom to hold her. So they gave me a wet towel to clean her up, and Tay was really good about it. She came around and wanted her turn in the chair with a sucker... so I figured Well We came all this way, Lets just at least get her bangs done. Tay was such a sport... she is my little toughy! So now that we are on shiner #3 and I am done being scared that someone will turn me into CPS, I will journal it. Good Memories for her I guess to see what a crazy toddler she was :)








Then today marked my 27 week Mark-- entering Trimester 3 Either this week or next, Different Books say Different Weeks... but nonetheless there is an end in sight! I took a picture, because I can't believe how Big I am getting. I am trying to have a better attitude about it though... instead of being upset that I grow by the minute, I will embrace being Jolly while it lasts ;) There's always time to be thin, right??? I was once told to "Fake it til You Make it" when dealing with Weight Satisfaction and that's what I am trying to do. So Here I am... embracing my Tummy with my little Princess Kylie in it!

8 comments:

the bero's said...

that is so sad! awwwe, poor girl! I like your hair lady :) about my headaches-he dave me propernal or something like that...but I will ask him about that f word. I am fine with taking that stuff- I wont go crazy and try to guzzle down the whole bottle or anyhting!

anyway, you are looking good. we should set up a time for the kids to play.

Jenna said...

Poor Tay... she is such a tough little lady though! I can't believe how far along you are, your tummy is definately growing by the second! You look gorgeous in those pics! You for sure have that pregnant lady glow!

The Oxford Family said...

You are adorable!! At least your boobs aren't enormous too! I hate it!

Chelsey Howard said...

I dont think your tummy is big at all!! Poor baby, that is so sad about her eye. If it makes you feel better Shea always had bruises all over her, and I have no clue how she gets them!! But the girls look super cute with their hair cuts:)

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Ah... I love the girls pictures of them getting their hair cuts, so darn cute! Poor Tayler and her little eye! You look great girl and I cant believe how far along you are already!

Ashley Smith said...

Youre girls are so cute!! I am so glad you found me on Jenna's blog! Hope all is well- i'm excited to be able to stay updated on you and your adorable family now!

Bonnie said...

Aly, you crack me up. I really laugh out loud when I read your blogs, especially when you say things about your "huge" belly. You are seriously one of the cutest pregnant girls I've ever seen. You are skinny all over and then have the cutest pregnant belly. Don't be self conscious about it, you look amazing!

Courtney said...

You and your girls are just so adorable. I can't get over it! :)