
So, now, like a normal person... I just have what is in everyone's hampers that I will continue on tommorrow after I go get some more detergent! Here's to being
Organized... It feels good!
Beisdes my Laundry room, I have really been trying to get my house cleaned up, Get last minute Baby things in order... NESTING I believe is what they call it. It's all fine and well except I don't want to leave my little Nest EVER- So unlike Me! If I stand for too long I feel like I am crampy and the baby may just fall out the bottom of my tummy, it's weird! So I would rather just veg at my house than venture out with my maniacs ;) I still don't feel like I am that far along... but Wait a minute, I am just about entering my 7th month ( No we remember that post... I have almost completed a full 6 months and now am starting the beginning of the 7th-- which will last approx 4 weeks... clear??) So I am Far along... only 3 months left, Wow! I am happy to say I have everything in order... I found a cute bassinet on CL, which was one of the last things on my list, and for the Letters above Kylie's crib, my Good Ol Friend Megan volunteered to make them... so I wouldn't have to pay ridiculous boutique prices! Thanks Megs, you're awesome girl. Last and final thing is the girls bunk bed... Cathy is working hard on it and I am sure it will be great when it is ready. Thats all here... take care everyone!















12 comments:
I was actually going to ask you about that bunk bed because I was looking online and the only one I thought would work for us is like $1300 or something outrageous! I am really interested to see how that comes out! I am having a seroius mental block when it comes to cleaning recently! Usually I am always on Jake's but to clean-but now he's on mine! I feel ya lady!
I am very impressed! I don't remember the last time I even saw your laundry room! It looks so good! That's the best feeling when everything is cleaned up and you feel organized! Playdate at your house??!!! Clint needs to hurry and get the playground built!! hehe j/k But really we want to come play when it's done!
At least you have a laundry room to get dirty!! My laundry room is in our garage and I HATE it! I have to go outside in order to get to it!!
Can't believe you are already entering your 7th month!
Good Job!!! I try to do a load of laundry a night or I am completely overwhelmed by the weekend! Congrats on the productiveness!
Wow. Even when all my laundry is done my laundry room still doesn't look like that! I have a bunch of cleaning supplies filling the whole top shelf. Yeah 3 months left:)
Lookin good, lookin good! You go girl! I need to catch up on all of my laundry my goodness, we are in Show Low so much I can never keep up hahaha!!! Your getting real close, three more months! Its so exciting:)
Wow I am totally impressed and inspired by your laundry room. You have just encouraged me to start on my laundry! It sounds you have everything together for your little one! It's coming so fast! Also, I haven't been on the blogs lately but I just read your last post about the book The Shack. Levi's mom is trying to get me to read it but now that you said it's so good too, I'm gonna start. Then we can talk about it!
So hum... I have a ton of clean laundry sitting in a pile in my closet as we speak and no, I don't have any plans to put it away -it's not on the ground so it's just fine! I try hard to put my laundry away but it just doesn't always happen. It does feel so good when it's all done though! Good work there missy! :)
i love this part of pregnancy. i can clean and clean and clean and i acctually find joy doing it all. with this pregnancy i feel like the baby is just going to drop out too sometimes, i guess i just forgot how heavy they get.well im glad to see im not the only one figuring out bedroom situations and changing a lot around to welcome a new baby. be glad you are having a girl, i have to start from scratch i own nothing blue yellow or green it is all pink.
I totally forgot to comment on how fast our pregnancies are going!!! It feels like it is just flying by! and yes...I too feel like my belly can't hold this baby in!
I cannot believe you only have 3 months left until you have 3 little girls! WHO are COMPLETELY GORGEOUS!!! Must get it from their MAMA! I cannot believe how big Chloe is- crazy how time flies! Ok- I would absolutely love to make a blanket for you! Just let me know what colors- and I will get going on it :) Is it for the newest little lady? My email is sommerh9@hotmail.com :)
you go girl!! love it. i cannot wait to see your girls room complete. how fun!! i cant believe how much time has gone by, and how little time you have left of being preggers. you are sooooo tiny!! love it. cant wait to see ya again!
Post a Comment