Saturday Was Cold and Rainy... but My Parents still held their Annual Easter Egg Hunt. The girls loved it! Ate way too much Candy, but it was fine... the crash came around 8:30 when we left. But it was a revenge of the Sugar Monsters at Midnight when both girls were randomly screaming in their room. Ok, well that's weird... but we felt bad for them and brought them both in our bed with Us--- AND our two dogs. Trust Me it gave new meaning to "The Slone Clan". It was ridiculous but funny all at the same time.
Sunday... Happy Easter! The Bunny left baskets for the girls with new bathing suits, and YES more candy. Then we were headed off to Erin and Eric's new house (Clints Sis and Her fiance) for another Easter Egg hunt and Family Fun. We played at the park, ate pizza... and had a cute, indoor Egg hunt { Since Chloe Had Peed Her Pants and Smart Mommy had no extra Clothes-- so she was wearing Tayler's Bloomers } Very Fun though! More Candy and more Attitude and fits wound down the night. Everyone in our house was ready to pass out by about 8:00 pm. Girls went to sleep without hassle, but Clint and I got caught up in "The Departed" and stayed up until 11:00! Ahhhh, I'm a sucker for a good action movie with a bunch of Gorgeous Men killing eachother and Saying "F" every other word. Clint is too... clearly for other reasons ;)
So here we are starting another week, Happy Monday! {Sarcasm, Sarcasm, Sarcasm}

Strangely Enough... My kids LOVE to wear Goggles, not in the pool, but just around the house. So My Parents got them some for Easter!
























10 comments:
what a lovely day! your girls are dolls. it was a good weekend indeed. love the carseat cover!! can't wait to meet this new babe. the pic of you and clint is gorgeous!
Such a cute family! (as always). I love the goggles picture. I knew a lady once whose son loved wearing his bike helmet and he walked around everywhere with it. It was funny!
Sounds like a fun easter weekend! I love the pic of you and Clint! Chloe looks so cute in her goggles!
Your girls look adorable! I love the pic of you and Clint. You both look so good in it! I can't believe how big they are! I'm glad that you had such a fun and busy Easter. See ya Thursday!
that's funny we watched the same movie this weekend...our easters sounded just about as crazy! It's nuts going to multi-family functions all at once, huh?
Stella will be one may 17th. when are you due? mine's aug. 25.
Your kids are SO SO SO cute!!! I love the goggles:) That's so funny that they will wear them in the house but not in the pool?! I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter:) And your such a cute mom. Next time you are all in be together take a picture, its my special request. I think moments like that are so preacious, and I'm jealous because my kids wont sleep with me.
sounds like you guys had such a good easter weekend!!! We were down there, I promised my sister we would be there this easter lol we should have called you guys, I'm sorry, we will for sure next time!!! Take care!!! oh love Chloe and her goggles by the way so cute :) Miss you guys!
Looks like a great weekend!
PS love the car seat!
I love Easter! Glad you and your family had a good one! I really like your hair in that picture with you and clint, it's so pretty. I like the girl's Easter outfits and the goggle picture (lol). I am so excited to see you guys on Saturday!
Love the girls' cute Easter skirts!
My boys love goggles too!
I agree with Chels.... I want to see a family pic with your cute belly!
Post a Comment