



Tuesday I really wanted to find "Big Sister" shirts for the girls to wear to the Hosp when Kylie is born... but prices were ridiculous, so we went to Target and bought some plain tees and I rhinestoned them. They turned out Super cute. So while I was at it I decided to do a Monogram Onesie for Kylie and throw some bling on this cute hat I bought a while back. THEN we had to go back to the Doc to get Tayler's ear rechecked-- she has had a nasty ear for 4 months now-- STILL is grossly infected, so they are trying one more round of antibiotics before they tube her ear! Double crossing my fingers it works this time... seriously!

(I didn't get a picture of The "Big Sis" ones-- not sure why, but they are CUTE)
Clint is getting better... YAY! He now can walk to the fridge himself to get a drink every 5 minutes ;) Our 3 Yr anniversary is next week and we decided since we actually have some extra money, we will do something for eachother. Well if you know Clint and I we are both antsy little buggars who can't wait for ANYTHING... so yesterday I surprised him with an Ipod Shuffle and an Itunes gift card, he has been LOST since his other Ipod broke. And I am going to get my hair done Friday and posibly a Pedi too! I can't wait... absolutely can't wait!















10 comments:
My nephew had tubes put in his era a year or so ago, it wasn't too bad...happy anniversary! and yay for presents! I totally cannot ever wait to give a present that I bought someone, but it sounds like you got the best kind of present-pampering!
It's always nice when weeks are relaxing! Mine has been a week from hell I feel like! My kids are driving me quite crazy! I want to see the big sis shirts, Kylie's turned out so cute!
yeah for pampering! have a great time your creative girl!
Good, I'm glad he's getting better. I LOVe love love getting my hair done. I love the smell, the feel, everything. Congrats on 3 yrs.
Good for you Aly, you deserve it! See you in less than 2 weeks! AHHHH, well I mean I'll be home in less than 2 weeks and would love to see you!
The splash pad looks like so much fun. I can't wait to be done with school so I can do fun stuff with Gracie! The baby onesie you did is really cute. I love the onesie you made for Gracie. She wears it all the time! Thanks for hosting Greys last week. I had a lot of fun!
Very cute! Your girls will come around! Karly used to and still can be the same way! Good job on the bling :)
Good idea about the rhinestones! I can't wait to see all of them in there cute outfits :) Oh and the hat!!! SO cute!
I love the bling and the cute beannie. Post pics of the big sis shirts, I want to see them. I am in serious need of a mani/pedi too. Jason got me a gift certificate for my birthday in November and still haven't used, just shows how busy I really am. Sometimes as mothers we just need to take time to pamper ourselves.
Very cute Al,
I really like what you did with those onesies. Congratulations on your three year Anniversary. How exciting is that. I'm so happy you guys got to do something special for one another. I'm also glad Clint is doing better. That splash park thing looks like so much fun. Chloe and Tayler look so cute in their suits, I just love those girls.
Post a Comment