Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kids really do stick things in their Nose!

{Chloe}- Mom I got something in my nose.

{Mom}- Ok, it's probably just a boog, I will get it when we get home.

(Looking in rear view mirror I see her digging Way up there)

{Mom} Chloe Just wait til we get home hun... I'll get it-- 2 seconds babe!

{Chloe} Owwwey it hurts

We get home, I take Tayler to her bed and sit Chloe on the counter only to find that she stuck a piece of candy necklace all the way up in her nose, Oh Jeez you've got to be kidding me



I tried to have her blow it out, but it was really stuck and WAY up there in her tiny nose canal. So I went and got the tweezers-- worked on it for a few minutes and VOILA! I got it!


Those aren't boogers-- it's the candy, hopefully Nobody is Gagging up there Lunch!

12 comments:

Matt and Hilary said...

That's scary but also kinda funny :)Poor Chloe! Hey, at least she didn't do what I did... when I was little I stuck a bean up my nose and it started to sprout. My mom didn't notice until I had this huge growth under my nose and had to get the doctor to dig it out. Gross, I know!

Sunny said...

And that is why Hilary is the way she is :)

Aly, your girls are too cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like it hurts!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Oh no! I'm so glad you found it. Luckily she's old enough to tell you she did it. If Savannah did that...I'd probably never know until something horrible happened to her nose.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. See being a mom is gunna make you a wonderful nurse! lol...that cracks me up Aly. When all else fails, grab the tweezers!

Jenna said...

That is hilarious! I'm glad you got it out!

andermom said...

Too funny! One of my kids (I won't say which one...they wouldn't be happy with me...) put a raisin in the nose and I didn't know it until a couple weeks later after a big sneeze when it flew out! Ha! By the way...I loved the Easter pics. Especially the goggle one!

The Oxford Family said...

Not sure who Hilary is...but thanks for the bean story! I got a great laugh :)

When I was a kid I thought it would be hilarious and brilliant to stuff a green tic tac up my nose and pretend it was a booger...yeah, they burn and are impossible to get back out!

When Karly was about Chloe's age she stuck a rock in her ear! We didn't know until a few weeks later when she told us it didn't work any more. When I asked her why she said...I think its that rock I put in there....KIDS!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

oh gosh poor Chloe lol I'm glad you were able to get it out! Talen sucked up in his nose one time some rice and I thought well hmmm... that cant be good but I couldnt get it out lol It was already long gone hahah but I cant imagine when he himself try's to put something up his nose lol well I guess thats the scary stuff I have to look forward too :)

the bero's said...

oh man! that is rough...


The tix were not that bad, $60 each-but i did not want to get cheap seats and be walking up and down all those stairs fifty times to go to the bathroom being pregnant and all! So I guess it's 50% niceness and 50% pregnantness hehee.

Alexa Mae said...

Hahaha she is a hoot! The things tots do. Gotta love it. You make me laugh, my dear. Loves ya!

Krystal Arnett said...

ha ha this is hilarious. Matix stuck a pea up his nose and it was so far up there, I couldn't get it with the tweezers. I was just about to take him to urgent care, when his little cousin showed him how to blow. We had been trying to show him and he didn't get it, but somehow he learned from a 5-year-old. Anyway, I haven't been blog stalking lately and I love all the new pics. Your carseat cover is adorable and I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left. Crazy!