Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ok, Now That's Cute!

I got my Car Seat cover, and it is Oh So cute! Thanks to my Wonderful Mom & Dad for spoiling all of my babies and making sure they never go without... even when it's a silly carseat cover ;)

Nothing Much Else to Blog about at this point. Lots of Easter events with family this weekend that I feel ever so thankful for, to be blessed with such a Great Family so close by, that is. Holidays always bring out the Thankfulness in me. I really, really, Truly feel so blessed to be where I am at in my life. Today the three main things that are weighing on my heart, that I just think Clint and I are so Lucky for is
1. Our Beautiful Kids... Enough Said, I could go on for hours about how much my heart wrenches for those girls! After I was almost asleep last night I thought..."Did I tell my kids how much I loved them today??? I don't think they will ever know." So I snuck in there room and kissed them both while they were sleeping. I felt this huge urge to just wake them up and tell them, "I love you Child more than you'll ever know" but I know that would be a HUGE mistake!

Last Year @ 6 mos and 18 mos

This Year @ 18 mos & 2.5



2. Eachother... Clint had the longest week working nights, and I can honestly say I saw him for about 30 minutes in 4 days. But When things finally slow down, and your Man wraps his arms around you to tell you He Loves you and Missed you this week, That's when I feel like... Wow, what did I do to deserve this Great Guy.

3. Our Family & Friends. At just the moment I feel like all of our friends that we once were so close to may be slowly sliding away with the demands of Life, work, and parenting... there shines a little ray of light for both Clint and I this weekend just showing that People still Care. And Family too, a simple phone call from my brother... just to talk, when I know he is a BUSY guy who has a lot of things on his plate these days.

Thanks for letting me Ramble, Have a Great Easter Everyone!

6 comments:

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I love Love the carseat! It is so cute. Whoever did it did a phenomenal job! I'll have to keep that in mind for the next one... I agree, there is nothing like holidays to make you feel so blessed and at peace with life. You are very blessed to have such a beautiful family. Life is indeed good!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Wow! I love the carseat cover. :) The color combo. turned out great. It's so cute. I agree with Ash, I think I'll need to get one for my next. The holidays are always such a nice reminder of what we're thankful for, I have to agree. You and Clint are blessed to both have such great families. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!! Let's do the Splash Pad next week for sure. I'm free almost every afternoon except for Friday. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

By the way.....I too sometimes feel the urge to wake Savannah up to give her a kiss and tell her I love her....and then I ask myself....ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!! WAKING HER UP WOULD BE THE WORST IDEA EVER! :)

the bero's said...

thanks for the support today! You made me feel a little better!

Porter and Karla said...

that is very cute! i just ordered one, i acctually didnt want to but when you have a pink car seat with a boy on the way you have no choice!! i love your post about dirty laundry it was s o fun to read and i want to post mine if i find the time. im glad things are going good!!

Matt and Hilary said...

That carseat cover is so dang cute! I love it! I love ya Al :)

Unknown said...

what a cute carseat cover!!

What does Clint do for a living?? I would hate if my hubby worked nights! I get mega stressed if my hubby isn't there at night to help with the whole bedtime/bath time routine..