Monday, April 6, 2009

Oh so Sweet

I just love the sweetness of these pictures! I have never seen my kids so excited (and me so frightened) when they saw the pond full of ducks at Freestone Park. It was 2 toddlers running full speed when I realized "Oh Crap... those are my two toddlers running full speed towards deep, dark, murky water!" Well everyone was fine and the girls loved throwing bread, cheez its, oreos... pretty much anything that was in their lunch bags, to the ducks! Fun Day.




Then my little Chloe told Dad this morning all about the "hosdible" (hospital) and thats where Baby Kylie will come out and Nami will bring Chloe and Tayler to the Hosdible where Hil had Cash on "Ligley"- Ok, could this girl be any sweeter??? Clint was amazed-- and looking at me like what have you been telling her!?!?! Well we were driving down the 60 the other day when I decided to tell the girls

"That's the hospital where Mommy will have Kylie. Remember when Aunt Hil had Baby Cash and we went to see her in the hospital and we got to hold Cash??""

"Yeh, and Nami came too"

"Yep and she will be the one to bring you girls to see Mommy and Daddy with Kylie!"

"Oh... where's the hosdible?"

"It's back there on Higley Rd"

That was all our convo consisted of- a couple of days ago- and this morning she decided to give Dad an earful about the whole story! So cute :)



So with the story of me trying to prepare my kids for her arrival-- I will say Holy Cow I have 10 weeks left {Sigh} I don't know whether to be excited or nervous! I am such a planner... I have so much planning to do, and I know the weekends are going to be busy leading right up into D Day. Luckily I am pretty much ready physically-- now I just need to mentally prepare, Lord Help Me!

Ok-- I have to add this in I just ran to the bathroom and came back to find this!!!


Oh My gosh beware Anybody who has a "wild one" Pants off and on the table in a matter of two minutes. Ahhh The Joys of Motherhood ;)It makes it even better that she is a filty mess!

9 comments:

Jenna said...

I love all the pics, they are both so sweet! I can't believe you only have ten weeks left, you're going to be holding little Kylie in your arms before you know it! Let's play sometime this week if you guys aren't too busy...

Matt and Hilary said...

Ok, that last picture of Tay is hilarious! I love your life with your girls :) I can't believe Chloe gave a play by play of that whole story. She is so dang smart and funny! Yes girlie, 10 more weeks! I can't wait to see baby Kylie! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

So your girls and Brandon have the same reaction when it comes to seeing ducks! lol... That is so cute. I can't beleive Chloe remembered everything you said about the hospital, man, kids amaze me. Sounds like you have a smart cookie! Tayler is hilarious jumping up on the table pantless. HAHA, you better be careful with that one Aly! Speaking of the hospital. I got a job at Banner Gateway. You'll have to tell me all about the horrors of starting nights...I start at the end of the month. Brandon and I have off Saturday the 18th. We should all do something. Oh by the way, I totally remember apple sangria night, can't wait for a repeat! love you gal, have a great week!

Mary Taylor said...

I love that story about Chloe's conversation with Clint. What a little smarty. Your girls are seriously the cutest things and the perfect combo of you and Clint. I can't wait to see Kylie. Glad you're doing well good luck with all your planning :)

Unknown said...

I love Tayler's legs--I just want to eat them! My boys don't get rolls like that! They eat and eat and don't gain weight in their thighs!

Did you guys go ride the train at Freestone?

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard work, but your life sounds so fun to me. I can't wait until I have two with a third on the way.

Megan Swiatkowski said...

That's sweet that Chloe could remember all the details you told her about the hospital. It will be so fun for her this time since she actually understands it.

Tayler is too funny! I never picture her being crazy because every time I see her she is so sweet, mello, and quiet.

I can't wait until our family is big like yours!! It seems so crazy and fun at the same time. Always something new. :)

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

Chloe is so funny! It just goes to show how smart kids are and how they remember EVERYTHING you say. They're like sponges! Freestone looked like a lot of fun with your little girls. Have you and Clint ever taken the girls fishing? They seem to be at such a fun age, you can do anything with them! I LOVE the picture of Tayler letting loose and getting crazy. She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't text you back yesterday Aly, we were swamped at work and I got home late. We totally need to stick with hanging out next week. I already told Brandon and he's excited to see everyone. Thanks for keeping me uplifted about nights. I'm not really a night owl so i'm very anxious to see how it will work out. I'll be working the third and fifth floor (med/surg). Can you beleive we have a 1:8 nurse/pt ratio....crazyness. I take my boards on the 22nd! Hey what do we want to do next Saturday when we all hang out? Got anything in mind? I need to let Ashlee know we are all hanging out and there's no getting out of it!!!!!!!