Sunday, February 21, 2010

Back To Bloggin

I am back. My computer is behaving for the moment.

My life has been like a whirlwind. Things are moving quickly and not looking to be slowing down anytime soon. I am really trying hard to set aside days for just family time with no errands and no cleaning and no guilt for taking it easy.

This weekend was good. Friday night we spent together, well actually we spent the first part of the night playing at making cookies at Jenna's.... then we came home for family fun.

Saturday morning was REMARKABLE. Have you ever spent 3 hours watching music videos?? Clint and I are huge country music fans--- remember our trip to Nashville, Yeah. Well we both sat on the couch and watched music videos. Made lunch, lounged some more and then got up to get ready for a Birthday party. Which the girls had a blast at... and I got some CUuuuTE ideas for my own girls party in October. I shutter to think they wil be 3 and 4. Kick me right in my gut please! We, then spent the night at My moms house while Clint watched UFC with his Dad and my borther. Good times. Now Sunday morning, my house is clean, candles are lit and the only thing left to be done right now is fold laundry. Story of my life.

My mind is swirling thinking of all of the things on my calendar right now. Dr appointments next week. Getting enrolled in 3 different Community colleges to try and fit my schedule of when I can go to school.

Oh Yeah, Did I mention I am starting school in June?? Yep, I am doing it. 3 pre- reqs away from applying for Rn program, so why wouldn't I??? I have always known that I want to be a Labor and Delivery nurse, but it was just last night when a close friend of mine showed me her delivery pics up close and personal that I am TRULY motivated. I thought it may gross me out, but I was fascinated by it!

Anyways back to my calendar. More pre-admission stuff.

Renew my Cpr card
Renew my fingerprints
Tb tests
Vaccines

Oh and how could I forget! ZAC BROWN BAND concert. So excited. Clint and I got these for eachother for Valentines Day and we're going with two of the most FUN people ever. So that will be a night to remember fo sho.

This is it. I hope to get back into the swing of things with my dear blog soon.
Hope everyone is well, healthy and happy!

6 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

yay for you! i am so happy. congrats on going to school. you are a supermom al! xoxo

The Oxford Family said...

Sounds like you are doing great! Keep chugging along girl...before you know it you will be a RN rocking those deliveries :)

Courtney said...

That's cool that you are doing what you want to do! :) Yay!

Tami Proffitt said...

hey you...what a fun weekend you had! i hope your kids didn't crash to hard from the sugar high they got with the monstrous chunk of frosting i put on their plate! HA....here's my post sorry!

i'm insanely jealous about the zack brown band...how fun!

Chelsey Howard said...

that is so exciting!! I would LOVE to be a labor & delivery nurse!! Good for you. I love lazy Saturdays when you can just hang out all morning in your pj's and the kids are being good and playing nice!! They are few and far between, but those are the BEST days.

Greg♥Amelia said...

Congrats on deciding to go back to school! Nursing is such a HUGE field with so much to offer! And...there happens to be a HUGE shortage of nurses so you'll be in high demand :) I think you'll be a great nurse!