Sunday, February 28, 2010

13 Hours

13 hours ago I woke to kids telling "Mommy it's Morningtimeeeeee."

I felt like there was no way it was already 7:30. It felt like Clint had just got home from an emergency call at 1:15 am, or maybe 3:30am and then 3:50 am consoling Tayler thru her nightmares.... but not 7:30 yet. I hate 7:30.

The thing about being a Mom is our job is non stop. I wake up at 7:30 am and GO {In "Mom" Language GO means: Make bottles, Change diapers, Bathe kids, Bathe yourself, make breakfast, make lunch, fill sippy cups- and rpt.}until 9:30 pm and then I go to bed for a meer 4 hours to be woken by somebody needing something. Then I watch a show or two and then try to fall back asleep.... and then 7:30 comes again. I am so tired.

But things could be worse. I need not take for granted the craziness of my life, because I could be in Scarlett's parents situation. READ POST below for details on how to help this sweetie. I could be there, and wishing for high maintenance, healthy kids.

So for now I will take a deep breath for rejuvination.... help my husband to feeling better, Enjoy Barros Delivery and go to bed to prepare for 7:30!

And maybe have a giggle at this silly occurence that happens all too often in Tayler's little life:

3 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

She is so cute! Love how she is out cold on the table!

Alexa Mae said...

so true al. you are amazing! she is a doll. she is just zonked by dinnertime, huh? love you.

Unknown said...

I love that I'm not the ONLY mom who cooks their kids Mac N Cheese with hotdogs!

7:30 would be a dream for me! Ever since Wes started K it is 6:30 AM aorund here... oh what I'd do for that extra hour! Cherish it!