Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jean Party

Hey all! Even If I hardly know you, I am inviting you to a fun JEAN party tonight. Rooms full of ladies jeans for $39!!!! Yeah, and they are really cute and actually fit well. Tons of jewelry, Purses, Mens Affliction (like) shirts, Headbands galore for $3-$6. Little girls Pettie skirts, Little girls Jeans (4t and up).

The best part is that you can bring some of your old Gold Jewelry, even if it is broken. There is a lady there providing you with CA$H to shop in exchange for your gold.

Seriously it is worth a trip!!!!

7:00pm in Power Ranch in Gilbert- 4192 E Maplewood St.

Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

rumzisfamily said...

Why oh why do I live so far away?! That sounds like sooo much fun! You are so creative, I love it!!

Unknown said...

OH! I want to come! I wish I had known about it sooner! I can't make it tonight! What kind of jeans do they have??