Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going Through the Motions

The weeks just keep sweeping right by, don't they? I mean really, are we alredy here in March!

Really unbelievable that my sweet ball of chub is 9 months on Thursday. 9 months is the last appointment before she is a YEAR old. It is just too much for me to swallow at the moment. I will consider her an 8 month old for another day or two.




I have been so busy, just going through the motions of life. It is weird how you arrive at Friday and think.... Holy Heck, what did I even do this week? You know you were busy just too busy to even remember what happened.

Good Things and Bad things.

I registered for school, YAY

Clint has been sick--- Yuck... there is nothing worse than a sick husband. It usually adds an extra baby to your list :)

I cannot seem to get to the nitty gritty corners of my house that need cleaning. I get all of the big stuff picked up, but I want my floors cleaned, I want my bathrooms to sparkle..... with that said The heavens are sending an angel I call "Linda" tomorrow. Yessssssssss.

Clint and I and Brandon and Britt are going to Zac Brown tomorrow night. SO excited to get a big fat beer and be 23 for a night. Srsly, where else is it acceptable to enjoy drinking a big fatty beer other than a country concert. That may have come across judgy. {I do not judge you at all if you drink beer on a nightly basis out of a troff looking cup---- I may actually envy you a little}.

We bought a Condo with my parents 50/50 investment. We are so excited we got an oppurtunity and funds to go through with it... but I forgot how stressful it is to close on a property. -- With that said IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN RENTING A CONDO IN MESA 85213, PLEASE EMAIL ME. 2 bed, 2 bath 944 Sq. foot. CUTE. All appliances. Perfect for newlyweds, bachelor, or maybe just some roomates--- Email Me!

Then we have Dr's appointments and dance the rest of the week.

Speaking of Dr's appointments I have to mention Chloe's weird night terrors... that are so convincing I feel like I am talking to Haley Joel Osmont from 6th sense. {shiver} Between her imaginary friends and the things she is convinced stand around me at night.... it's time for a trip to the dr- to verify that this is NORMAL and just an overactive imagination... {crossing fingers}.

I feel bad that I have been too busy lately to be keeping up on Blogging friendships and real life friendships. I hope no one out there takes it too personal. I love you all. Real life friends and virtual friends--- even if I don't text you back or comment on your blog. I still care, promise!

Hugs and Kisses~ We'll chat soon.

3 comments:

porter and karla said...

Poor thing. Elizabth lately wakes up screaming bloody murder and I swear she is having night mares but she's just too little to ask her. I hope her dr visit goes.

Tami Proffitt said...

wow aly, i didn't know sweet chloe has night terrors. cashlyn has had them for over two years now...they are NOT pretty!

hope the visit to the sweet dr wendy is helpful!

give sweet chloe a squeeze for me!

Chelsey Howard said...

When you add doctors apt. to your to do list I swear it takes up so much time. Plus dance, that's your week right there. Night terrors are totally normal. My husband used to get them when he was little. She'll grow out of it eventually. Have fun at the concert. i'm so jealous. Trev. and I need to go do something fun like that, or a vacation would be pure bliss.