Sunday, March 7, 2010

Really?

I mean really.... do you ever have days where you feel like the only expression on your face would be a big fat ??????????????

this is mine now.

Did Tank really just have diahrrhea AGAIN in my front room? Really?

Did Clint really reach to rub my belly while I was driving? Like I am a Damn Buddha?! I don't know about you, but while I am sitting down the last thing I want anyone to be rubbing would be my "belly".

Immediately after did Clint REALLY point out that I had a beard?? Really?

Did I really get caught up in the motions of the day and try to feed evryone in the house lunch twice? Yeah. I did. We went out to eat for lunch today. And now it being 2:30--- I panicked trying to get everyone fed like I was slacking--- the girls hardly ate, looked a little disgusted. And when I asked Clint what we were eating... He looked at me like a hog and said "you're kidding right? you aren't really hungry are you?"
To which I replied... "well it's 2:30 why wouldn't I be hungry yet?"
Again in disgust he says "We ate Barros 2 hours ago!"
Me: "Oh Yeah. Oh Wow I feel stupid."

To which I now feel ashamed and embarassed that I still struggle with eating. Not just the lack of eating or wanting to be thin---- No. My realtionship with food is just off. I don't eat just when I am hungry. I look at the clock to determine my hunger. Stupid. I piss myself off. Ughhhhhhh.

But I am grateful for a great morning at church--- seeing 2 friends get baptized together, my kids loving life, an interesting date night last night. Dinner at The Keg=AMAZING. Shutter Island= confusion!

Life is good. Even though without question I am the one who has to clean up the diahrrhea everytime....

*guess I will hit the sit ups now.... to keep that buddha in check :)

This is the song I am in love with for the moment....

4 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Seriously...what comes over men that makes them think rubbing bellies is a good idea??? It never EVER ends well!

The Oxford Family said...

Hey girl...this is the tutorial I used to create my linked button and box

http://diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/2010/01/beatufy-your-blog-part-1-creating.html

It's a little lengthy, but it worked! I cropped my pic in whatever random computer program mine came with and then added the text in Picasa.
THEN I added the code. The first time it did take me a bit!

Good Luck!

The Oxford Family said...

Sorry I am stalking you! This is the link I used...the one I posted earlier links back to this one and this one is better!

http://jenieshell.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-to-make-blog-button.html

the bero's said...

Isn't The Keg so yummy? We went there for Valentine's Day...

Oh man, I don't know if I could handle the doggy diarrhea-you're a strong lady my friend!