That is my life lately. Trying to keep up. Trying to keep my head above water to avoid drowning in To-Do lists or stress.
Have I ever told you I stress..... ALOT??? My friends know this about me. that I stress about things most people wouldn't even blink there eyes twice about. This week I spent a lot of time at home wondering how we were going to pay all of are bills after I had the genius idea to go to Costco to save money on groceries--- HA... that didn't work out... I gathered that the first time you go is spensive and then you can save money from there. SO regardless I spent WAY too much money!!! I sat biting the skins of my fingers down thinking... How am I going to tell Clint we will be short on Gas money and allowance because I spent too much on Goldfish and fruit Snacks. Starting to think that the pain in the left side of my chest was sure to be a heart attack, I decided to wait until Thursday to discover my destiny.
BUT you know what I discovered today. When you have FAITH in a higher power and your hardworking husband--- ow wife or whatev.... things work, they just do!
Thanks to some really long days Clint put in at work a few Emergency calls here and there---- we have a pantry full of giant boxes of snacks and Gas in our vehicles as well as a bit of coffee money.
FAITH and Harwork my friends. That's what it takes. I need to keep reminding myself.
So to make up for those days I neglected my kids while biting my nails--- We had a picnic in the living room while we watched BOLT.
I love my kids and I love that they love me unconditionally.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
Every month I stress over bills. Wouldn't it be great if we didn't need money or our house was payed off. And I went to costco today and almost cried when I left. But it really does save you money, its just a lot to fork out all at once.
I love your blog lady, keep your chin up!
Oh bills, I dread bills. I do love how things just always seem to work out. I always think I am going to spend x amount of dollars at costco and end up spending like tripple. I mean come on diapers and wipes are already 100 bucks for two kids a month! and what a cute idea to do a picnic in the living room, i need to try that one for sure!
now THAT is a great way to spend the afternoon. you are the best. loves!
I NEVER leave Costco without spending at least 100 bucks... everything is at least 10 bucks there and it adds up! I LOVE that place there.
i'm so glad things worked out.
i think i spend way more money than i intend to EVERY time i go shopping!
I dread going to costco because my bill is always well over $200. There are way more things I would like to spend my money on than food!
Post a Comment