Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Has Anyone ever Washed your Cheeks?

Now that's a title!

So Lately I have been reading (coincidentally) on when is a good time to stop being naked around your kids. Hmmmmmmmmm. Well yesterday had my mind made up.

While my younger 2 babes were sleeping, Chloe and I hopped in the shower. And about 10 minutes into the shower as my eyes are closed rinsing the soap off of my face, I feel two little soapy hands on my butt cheeks. Normal reaction.... I squeal, laugh and ask her what she is doing?!

She says in a matter of fact way: "Mom, We all have to was our Bums.... I am helping you!"

Dying laughing I let her continue to wash my butt cheeks with globs of shampoo! BECAUSE this is definitely the last shower we will take together :)

10 comments:

rumzisfamily said...

HAHAHA! Love this! She cracks me up, I can't wait to see them and you! I will be here Friday and Sunday but Saturday I have to go to Tucson to get fitted for a dress for a wedding in five months...which is a whole other dilemma considering I am now pregnant! But the kids and Brandon will still be here Saturday...Hope you guys are doing great!

tHe ApPeLs said...

hahaha that is hilarious!!!!

Mike and Alecia said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Thanks for sharing!! Ya I've always wondered that myself. Good to know.

Courtney said...

That's great! :)

Porter and Karla said...

blahahah! love it! that's so funny

Megan Swiatkowski said...

That is VERY funny! I've always wondered the same question. I guess they let you know when it's time. : )

ConnieB said...

bahaha! This is great.. I've been hearing a lot about that too (;
Oh, and you are sweet to put my button up! I'll be snagging your cute button! (:

Chelsey Howard said...

LOL!! I never shower with my kids cause that is my designated alone time. and trev. hates when the kids are in the room when he showers cause they always point and laugh and say he has a button:)
Dont you just love kids:)

Anonymous said...

LOVED the Story. Made me giggle and wish I had a little girl {for a moment :)}Expect a package in the mail shortly.

xoxox

Krystal Arnett said...

ha ha that is hilarious. That girl is a crack up!