Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Latest

and Greatest, I might add!

Things have been good around here. I have slowed down and really tried to enjoy my time with the gals before I start school.

I have spent a lot of time with this guy....... We are in the works of buying another condo, it is weird the way things are working out. All I can say is we should have been in church on Sunday Thanking the Lord for HOW blessed we are.


I threw a dinner party for my Mother in Law's birthday. I was proud. AND best part of all..... Erin, my SIL announced after 5 long months of trying, SHE IS PREGNANT! So 2010 will me make an Aunt TWICE, once in July and once in December. Yay! Hopefully this will cure my baby itch, it's going to HAVE to....... for now.


We went to An Easter Egg hunt here in Queen Creek. I LOVE QC for this reason. It is so family friendly. The girls both did their own hunt, we walked around to the petting zoo and saw this GIANT snake.... watched an interesting Puppet Show, and walked around a bunch of vendors and really just enjoyed the weather.









I have gotten really into my cooking again. It is always a good thing when this little phase swings by. Right now, filling the air in my house is a yummy aroma coming from Crock Pot. Chicken Breast, Lemon Juice, Garlic, White Wine, Butt Rub(I use it on everything) {Le me clarify again.... that sounded a little weird. NO I do not rub my own butt. It actually is a packaged seasoning that we egt from BBQ USA and it rocks my world, pretty much}, and pepper. MMMMMMMMMMM, The other night I made Cafe Rio Chicken courtesy of this BLOG. It was Delish. Seriously, you should try it!

Speaking of how domesticated I have become. I was feeling a little jealous the other day when I went blog surfing and discovered an Ultra cute girl was talking about how she enjoyed her spa day and facial, and I pretty much wanted to punch her through the computer. Kidding..... she is sweet! Soooooo, I looked up some At home Facials and came up with this gooey mess...... which actually really brought out the radiance in my skin. Don't mind my dorky pictures. That is one thing you won't find much of on my blog is pictures of me........ ESPECIALLY self taken. It is strange that there is 3 in this post alone!




So, Yeah I think that is it. I am having a Spring/Summer Boutique at my house with 4 different vendors (Bead Divas, Gold Canyon, Valentine Graphics, and Flower Goodies) it should be a good time. Let me know if you are interested in coming and I will let you know the date and time :)

Disney on Ice is Friday and then I will be heading up north for the weekend, so you won't hear from me until Monday! {AND YES I did find wands and tiaras for $5 total for the girls to bring} Yeah I have turned in to a regular Domesticated Housewife, Cooking and saving money, WOW!

Have a Great Weekend.

Peace!

5 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

fun fun fun! love the pics. you guys are always doing some fun adventures!

tHe ApPeLs said...

aww when and where was the egg hunt?! i live in qc too!

Courtney said...

Thanks for the photos! As always you're girls are just adorable!

Chelsey Howard said...

I love reading your blog! Yes, let me know when your doing the boutique so I can come check it out. I get in domestic phases too, where I cook for like 2wks straight. That's so fun that you guys are going up north have fun. Can't wait to see pictures from your trip! P.S. your girls pictures in this post are so stinkin cute!! And how the heck can you be baby hungry?! Hello, you have 3 babies!!

Unknown said...

I love the first picture of you and Clint-- your headband is adorable!

Let me know when your botique is and maybe I can sneak away kid free for a bit!