
Well I never had any pictures from this wedding, but I finally got a few so I will give blog shout out to my beautiful Sister in Law and her husband Eric.
Congrats to these two for finding eachother and sealing the deal. They could not be more perfect for eachother... seriously I am not just saying that. Erin and Eric really are eachothers perfect puzzle piece, you would know it as soon as you see them together.
I feel so lucky to have Erin in my life. I didn't grow up with any sisters, but I truly am blessed to have the 3 sisters I have now as an adult. Erin and I have definitely known eachother for a LONG time. We have not always been close... but we have seen eachother through our good times and bad, since we were about 15 yr old little peeons. (Ha! I love using that word) I can't wait to watch these two grow as a couple and give my girls some more cousins--- hopefully SOONER than later. -Really having nieces and nephews is so exciting, it makes me beam. There is something about going through a pregnancy with a sister that is different than a friend. Ugh, I have chills. So get on it Erin( Pun definitely intended :)) Love you Erin and thank you for making us a part of your and Eric's special day!!!






















4 comments:
I love the orange. It's so different and pretty. You remind me of the 27 dresses movie with all the weddings you've been in/going to lately! Call you next week. Maybe tuesday around 11:30- I'll get lunch this time!
Your girls are SO sweet. Play date soon! Let's do that McDonalds you were telling me about. I can only do afternoons though, do afternoons work for you? I love the orange. You look smokin'!
Goodness Aly your girls are so adorable as usual. I'm loving all the girliness and flowers.P.S you are one sexy mama!!
So pretty! Congratulations Erin! I love the orange! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment