Needless to say Kylie is the baby of our family. But have I told you about the love for the "baby" in our family.
I always loved being the baby of my family.... it comes with great rewards.
And I can tell Kylie is going to enjoy it as well.
Everyone and I mean everyone in this house gets a high pitched sing-song voice and all googly eyed when kylie smiles, when she sucks her thumb, when she bounces, when she eats her feet, and most of all when she toots---> she's a gassy girl. Tay always laughs and says "Kyee funny, Kyee fahted!"
Kylie will have a hand full of one of the girls hair, and when usually they would be screaming or swinging. They sweetly say... "Oh Kylie.... Uhhh Mom Kylie has my hair."
Thursdays are dance day in our house. Chloe goes at 10 a.m. then we come home eat lunch, fold laundry, nap, shower and go back for Tayler's class at 5:00pm. Soooo this week Miss K was asleep, so she got to stay home with Dad. (Who btw with any of the other girls when they were tiny, he would have arugued that he couldn't handle it or had something important to do in the yard.... but not Ky) Long story short, the whole time we were gone, the girls asked me all bout Kylie and why she wasn't with us and begged me to go back and get her. They LOVE her. When we got home you would have thought it was the first day we met the child. everyone ran upt to her and kissed her and squeezed her--- all while she just soaked it all in, Loving being the baby!
So greatful that at the young ages of 2 and 3 my girls can embrace the fact that they are big sisters and truely enjoy it!
A couple Funny Quotes for this week :
Chloe ---> "Mom and Dad, Watch You're not going to belive this" {She spins}then looks and waits for response.
"Oh Mom... it's ok, babies just always spit up"
"Mom let sing a song.... like One time or Paparazzi...{Pauses, before she belts out} STILL HAVE FUN!"
"When I get older... maybe I can have 2 daddies" Ummmm Maybe not.
"Maybe when Daddy gets bigger he can have babies too!" ummmm, probably not sweetie :)
Tayler----> Yells "Woo Hoo" on the top of her lungs as she sprints about the house.
"Sing Bahney I Love you smuch"
Tattling on someone "Mommy tell me no me"
Anything that end in ER... tayler pronounces as ID-- i.e
Tayler = Taylid, Spider = Spidid "Me scared Spidid" , Hair = Hid "No Brush My Hid"
Goober {Parents dog} = Goobid "I miss Goobid!"
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Ha Ha I love it..."When I get older... maybe I can have 2 daddies" Ummmm Maybe not.
Cute post! The two daddies comment is funny!
Sorry I've been MIA. Work was super busy the past month. I was doing parent conferences plus a bunch of other stuff. I felt like I was working full time. Wish I could have helped you out last Monday. I didn't get your messages until I left school late in the afternoon and then I went and got Savannah and spaced. Not an excuse, but seriously- SPACED! AHHH. Mom brain with only one child. How do you do it w/ 3?!?
Yes, we got a membership. I seriously L-O-V-E it. It's awesome. I feel like I can actually excercise- once a week-: ) at least, and Savannah thinks it's heaven on earth. It's definitely worth it, especially with all your girlies it would be.
I want to do McDonalds one day soon. Probably not this week with Thanksgiving but maybe next week or the week after?
I remember when I was over sitting your girls, Chloe asked me if I had two husbands. LOL...she cracks me up.
Tell the girls hi for me and give them all a hug. Hope you are having a beautiful start to your week! <3 U!
Post a Comment