Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Home is where the heart is

My home is where my heart is lately. My sleepy heart that lives in pajamas... way past noon.

I am not sleeping. I don't know why. It could be that 3 am is a popular hour in my house for kids to get up and whine about something. Or it could be my paranoia about Kylie sleeping 11 hours a night {YEAH}. Or it could just be that I am completely losing it. I am so tired.

So the last couple days I seriously have stayed in my PJs until RIGHT before Clint gets home, I hurry and get cleaned up so he doesn't think that I am- I don't even know what he would think.... he wouldn't care at all- it's just me being worried someone else would judge me. Anyways.

It has been nice though to just stay at home with the girls and let them do their thing. No Schedule, No running late, no eating on the go... it's been nice! Yesterday we also had Cash over for a couple hours which was fun. Four kids scares me a little though. ALTHOUGH lately I have been feeling so sad that Kylie is my last.

My only Baldie!


Such a Man already


Movie Time


Coloring


Showing off her circles


If you look close you will see Tay is hiding with a Binki in her mouth, little sneak!


Loves her a one piece Pajama



In all the relaxing at home... I received a surprise at my doorstep. Amazon.com the box said. Gosh I don't think I ordered anything. I opened it and it was a book from someone who really loves me. I love surprises and I am so grateful for the people I have in my life, they bring me JOY... pure Joy!



It's been nice, but today I think I need to get dressed :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothings wrong with PJ's all day... as long as everyone is happy!! I have been feeling this way since I'm home on bed rest now. It is nice not having to get up and rush around to be somewhere...

tHe ApPeLs said...

haha! my husbands lucky if i brush my teeth before he gets home!