Ohhhh those lovely little kids of mine. Somedays they are sweet, somedays..... Wait a minute I think I have blogged about this like maybe A LOT of times before this. Nonetheless, you get to hear it again!
Ok, well we will just cut to the chase. Motherhood is a ride that somedays I really just want to close my eyes because I am scared of the next Loop or Drop. I want to just cry... or sometimes just laugh... or maybe scream.... or maybe just squeeze them and love them and never let them go. It is so up and down.
My older two are more hyper than ever. They constantly GO and are constantly whining or Needing something-- it is seroiusly a little unreal that a tiny being could need so many things just to survive.... or be happy rather.
Little one is calm and just sits back and watches the circus we call home. She is sleeping through the night completely now which is Amazing! 3rd baby is definitely a charm.
So the last week or so I feel like I had A LOT of help. A friend all but demanded I take a day off and bring C&T to play with her girls... I Thank her so so much for that! The girls needed it as much as I did. PLUS I got some reassurance that Chloe isn't crazy.
I had a dear friend lend me her carpet cleaner and help me Clean my carpets. Let me tell you.... there is nothing more humbling than having someone watch you clean your carpets. It's like the DIRTY secrets of your life are hidden in your carpet. With each pull back of brown and yellowish water-- we both were a little disgusted!!
Another Friend who I just ADORE came to my rescue to watch my babies a day when I was in a bind and literally nothing was working out! She has NO kids and managed to watch all 3 of mine. Did I tell you she was Awesome, or what?!
Why the need for all this help you ask?? We Dogsat "Goober" my parents Pug... my dogs decided to let her know whose house she was in and pee everywhere!
I thought it would be smart to take on a 5 week Sub posistion at a Dance studio in Gilbert... Not so sure if it was worth it now. It is hard to have 3 kids that completely depend on you... a husband who's work hours are about as consistent as NOTHING, I can't even think of anything, but Maybe he will be home at 1, maybe he will be home at 6 or 7... we never know. So with all of this said it makes it very hard to also commit myself to a job.
Ok-- side note as I am sitting here typing, Chloe says "Look Mom Kylie did it all by herself!" I glance over at the bouncer that she was in and see her rolling on the carpet over to Chloe. WOW!
Well this post has been a bit of Mish Mash... can you tell I am distracted? Long Story short. My kids are keeping me busy.... every second, and I am so glad I have friends to fall back on when I need it most! I LOVE YOU ALL :)
In all of the this time flying by I guess this Happened:

Look at that "Too cool for You" face. This morning sahe actually told the lady at Starbucks-- "Chocolate Milk... No ice, No whip, mmmkay" batting her eyes and holding her hand out almost looking like a flight attendant directing someone to "hold the whip!" I looked apologetically at the lady, but she laughed!

And This:


And This too:


Ok and if this doesn't make your day, then You are Crazy.....
Tay dressed herself this morning:















6 comments:
Glad you found a carpet cleaner! I need to invest in one of those-- better yet-- maybe I'll just yank my nasty carpet up!
It is great that you have such good friends to help you out!
awe! I swear, sometimes our lives happen in such parallel! It's crazy! We really need to get the girlies together..my place or yours, I don't care. And Starbucks needs to be involved!
aw...so glad you had a fab week! firm believer what goes around comes around...glad i could help! you deserve it!
love you!
and remember 3 year olds are HECK!
You are super woman. Everytime I commit to doing something I wonder why. Maybe I am in to being tortured?! That's awesome that you cleaned the carpets, sorry I never got back to you with a #:( I bet it looks awesome.
I love your girls. Hanging out with them the other day was so much fun. They definitely put a smile on my face. You have such a beautiful family Aly.
Glad you found someone to watch the girls :)
Post a Comment