Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Clean House...

Hmmmm my blog just autofilled that title, I guess I have written something like this before- Probably not along the same lines! I need a house cleaner... just once, and I feel so guilty about it. But I am just so tired lately and not keeping up at all. The bad thing is, is that I want like NESTING quality cleaning done... one problem, I am not Nesting! Anyone else who stays home, and clearly knows it is HER JOB to keep up with the house- pay to have the house cleaned????? I could never tell Clint ( any of Clints Fam reading, you can't tell either). I will just have to put a sweatband on and gym shorts and look like I have been slaving away all day... Bwaa Haaa Haaaa ;) Oh the things a woman will do to get her way! {Extra Points for this woman considering I am 9 months pregnant!}

Advice Please, Names & Numbers maybe????

6 comments:

Porter and Karla said...

if i lived closer i would seriously come help you!!! i think two pregnant women could accomplish a lot. but i do know getting the house in good order before this baby comes will make you feel a little more prepaired so i think it is well worth the money. i think its the heat along with the belly, i have felt energyless lately too:(

Courtney said...

Dude, don't feel bad about getting a cleaner. Enjoy it! Especially since it doesn't happen a lot! I'm so cracked up about the sweatband look! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHAH, I'm telling Clint (Just kidding). I'll keep my eye out for some cleaning people for ya. We used to have a realy good one from Queen Creek but I think she moved away or something. Try not to feel guilty, you definitely deserve a break.

Chelsey Howard said...

i know of one. And don't feel bad, I get my house cleaned when I can afford it. I would especially do it if I was 9 months pregnant. And there's no better feeling than coming home to a clean house. I use this lady, Linda. She's so sweet and I totally trust her. I take my kids to Barros or the park while she cleans. She charges $20 an hr. But that's the cheapest I've found. #567-8981

The Oxford Family said...

Ummm...don't feel guilty, I just talked to my husband about this exact same thing! I am exhausted, fat, sweaty and miserable...getting on my knees to clean a toilet...definitely not high up my priority list! Good Luck!

Mary Taylor said...

That's so funny! I would LOVE to do the same and I'm not even close to getting prego! I love all the pictures your girls are the cutest! My favorite are the dance pictures, they're taking after their mama.