Monday, May 11, 2009

What's New?

Well What's new you might ask? A lot in the last week. I feel like I have been just struggling to keep my head above water... managing everything going on right now. You know when your brain is mentally at FULL capacity with ToDo Lists you forgot to write down, upcoming events you're trying to make time for, managing money stress (Bleh)... all of the fun stuff. Well this has been it. There is all of these great, fun things happening around me, but I am at FULL capacity and in result feel like a chicken with my head cut off :)

So Hilary threw me a little Baby Party with our girlfriends on Friday. It was Oh so fun to just chat and catch up with the girls, and of course see all of the cute, TINY little things for Kylie. Oh it seems like forever since I have had a baby that small. I feel so blessed to have the friends that I have, I love you all and Thank you for spoiling me! So with that said I think I can safely say I am READY for baby to come. Scares me even saying it... Ok, so I am physically ready!! Give me 3 weeks and maybe the mental part will be there too ;) Kylie's Romm is turning out so cute, but looks a tad like a Baby Storage shed-- Just hiding all of the Fun Gadgets from the girls (The swing, Bouncer, Bumbo, Bassinet) because Lord knows what they would do to them.
The Cute Bow Holder My Mom made

Kylies Room-- Letters made by Megs... oh so cute!

3 month supply of Diapers/Wipes I have been slowly stocking- YAHOO


So my house has officially been taken over by little girls Hair accesories! My mom has been buying and making flowers like crazy, I went to a Bow boutique, and now Mom is making holders too- So in result every room in the house has Bows and flowers stashed somewhere.




Mothers Day was fun... nothing too Crazy just a day out with My mom and Grandma and a lunch at the ever so Chill Peter Piper Pizza the day before with my family. Random, but Fun :)
My mom so Graciously wore the flower Chloe picked out for her, What a Good sport!


So there are a few other things that I missed... a BBQ with friends, swimming at Parents house.... Oh how could I forget! I missed Chloe's Dance pictures, Woops! Like I said, it was written down in my head somewhere... but wasn't my top priority since I knew she wouldn't smile and Frankly I didn't want to spend $40 on pictures that are not that great. So Kill me, maybe I'm a bad Mom, but I'll take better pics on recital Day I am sure :)

13 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

You are SOOOO much more prepared than I am! I have...well about 10 outfits, a stroller and car seat! YIKES!!!!

Tami Proffitt said...

okay...so let's start a bad mom club....i JUST realized i forgot dance pictures too! OOPS!!!!!!

now...look at you kickin' some booty and takin' names in getting your stuff in gear! i'm IMPRESSED!

Jenna said...

I love the pic of your mom you and your grandma! So cute, and you look so pretty! Can't even tell your preggers! And I think you are definately ready for little Kylie now! Can't wait to see her!

the bero's said...

okay I am totally stressed now! I haven't even started doing anything to get ready for this baby! Thanks for the reminder :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the letters- sorry I couldn't make it, we just had too much family stuff going on with out of town relatives. We didn't even get home until 8:30 that night. I'm glad you're feeling ready for Kylie. I just can't believe how soon she will be here. It seems like you just found out you were pregnant!

Mike and Alecia said...

You are looking great girl! It was so fun seeing you at the boutique. You can never have too many flowers, right? Girls are so much fun but I'm sure you already know that.

Anonymous said...

Megan's letter's look so good in Kylie's room and I really like the bows. The mother day pic is really cute too. So happy to hear you are now ready for the little one! YAY!!

Mommy's Five Minute Break said...

I'm glad you had a fun little girls night and shower. It was fun seeing everyone and getting caught up on Grey's! I can't beleive that you have due so soon! It flew by...probably not for you though!

Courtney said...

I love the hair bows! You definitely have a girl house! :) Oh, is your email still the same (even though you got a new last name... like 4 years ago...). I'm emailing you right now. I hope you get it.

andermom said...

I love when you have pictures of your Mom on your blog! You can tell she LOVES being a grandma! Tell her I said hi!

Chelsey Howard said...

I just take the dance pictures myself, they totally over charge. And you seriously make the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!! No joke!! I'm glad you had a fun mother's day:) And you can never have enough bows, especially with 3 girls!

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

Sounds like you have been busy ;) glad you are doing well, I love all the bows for the girls, way way too cute!!!:) I cant wait to have a little girl so I can put cute bows on her lol... Its getting real close, cant wait to meet her!!!

Unknown said...

Love baby Kylie's room! LOVE the green color of it! When/if I ever have a girl she is for sure having a green room like that. Maybe I'll just paint my house that color--who knows?
Her name letters turned out adorable! Are they wood or are they that 3d paper stuff?