Funny Moments, I cant help but laugh a little when my house is in order or everyone is behaving- it's always a tad unreal. Making dinner could be the most stressful moment of every night, but not yesterday. It was funny. I realized... Hey I have no one at my feet, Dad isn't yelling at the girls, it's somewhat quiet with slight sounds of laughter, guitar strings, and backyardigans in the distance. Well I step away from the stove to find this and it truly warmed my heart and made me giggle a bit.




I feel I have accomplished my goal as a Mom when my 19 month old is so exhausetd from playing... she falls asleep before getting to her brownie! Funny Moment.

SAD moments-- this week has had a few, some not my own buisness to discuss, but just truly make you feel so greatful for what you have. And Last night... My Gosh could Grey's Anatomy have been any sadder??? Truly a sad moment---- SPOILER---- to see my beloved George just die as brutally as he did. I loved George and LOVED how handsome he looked in the end. Ohhhh its all too real for me, I am way too involvd with that show.
Stressful Moments- I am stuck with this Bed wetting thing. I tried to pull the Sippies and they were both up til 10:00, just waiting like little Dogs waiting to be fed. I am so weak when it comes to security things for my kids... it breaks my heart to just take things from them that make them so happy. If it was just Chloe I was taking it from I wouldn't feel so bad, because she is older and understands. BUT Tayler isn't even 2 yet. I don't know, I'm stuck!
Uncomfortable-- Oh dear Lord am I uncomfortable! I had an appt an didn't gain a LB in the last 2 weeks... solely because I survive on cereal, coke, and crushed ice. Let me clear this up, 4 weeks ago I could have eaten a Thanksgiving dinner for 12... but now I have the worst heartburn 24/7, it is absolutely unbearable to eat anything besides. What works?? AND little Kylie has found fun toys in my RIB CAGE, serioulsly, can't she find somewhere else to swim?? Last night I was bending over to pick up some toys and Clint saw the look of horror on my face when I stood up and could barely breathe. So Sweetly {Sarcasm} he says: "What's wrong with you?"
Me: "Oh nothing I think I probably just broke a rib."-- He comes behind me to give me a hug, and me knowing baby moves SCARE THE HELL out of him... I put his hand right where she is for my around the tummy hug.
Clint: "Oh My God....what was that? Is that the Baby? Holy Crap don't do that again" {Mumbling "Scary" as he's walking away}
Aly: "Yeah Thanks... maybe you will be more concerned when you see how uncomfortable I am, I don't just a thought."
Long story short-- She is a Wild woman and it hurts when she moves and I am uncomfortable and after this Saturday would like to take a 4 week Nap!!!!!
LAST thing, I swear! I have a giant old lady Varicose vein on the back of my leg that has bursted and is growing with all the weight my legs are supporting. It really hurts and is throbbing constantly. Anyone had this... What do I do? I have heard to use TED hose... but those aren't something you just pick up at Fry's, ya know? Help!















10 comments:
isn't it wierd how much they move inside you, but just lay there like blobs for a couple months?
Oh my god Grey's Anatomy was nuts last night! That was the worst thing ever!he was like the sweetest thing and had to go like that?! I knew they were both outta there but i kinda got my hopes up when the show was almost over and nobody died -yet. sad...
WHAT? George dies? I haven't seen that show in a couple of years... that's nuts.
Ok, Grey's Fans I have been reading reviews all morning... and it is seeming that the "Heaven" set up may just be a thing like when Meredith went to heaven and her Mom told her to "Go back, it's not your time" So who knows, maybe there will be a miracle! I hope so for George... although I am not sure how they could make his face make a comeback from that :(
Sorry Al... I don't have any good advice about the sippies or your painful vein! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that... no fun. I'm still so sad about Grey's. Seriously, we are way too involved with that show! Oh well :) I love how I can just picture perfectly that conversation between you and Clint. Hilarious! You describe him just perfect :) I love ya Al and am excited for tomorrow!
I totally get attatched to shows too. My hubby makes fun of me and has to remind me that they are characters in a show and not my friends:) Sorry you are so uncomfortable:( My 1st baby was the worst with my ribs. I would wake up in the middle of the night in pain and have to put ice packs on them. Ah, the things mother's do right?!
That is the best when everything in the house is calm and everyone is happy, not chaotic! My house is normally just kids of the wall all day long but those moments are the best when everyone is quiet and happy! So refreshing! And Grey's was just crazy last night, I was balling my eyes out at the end! So sad! And I'm so sorry you're so uncomfortable, the end is the worst cause it's so close yet so far away! Let me know if ya need help with anything, your girls are always welcome if you need a break for a while!
how cute are you and SO funny! love the realness in your posts!
xoxo
Oh my gosh I was crying like a baby last night when I watched it. I was trying to hide my face from Travis so he wouldn't laugh at me.
Oh my... me and vicki just watched grey's tonight we had it recorded things have just been so crazy lol but oh my goodness i could not believe that :( I hope they keep george on the show!!!
ok...well even with the Greys disclaimer I still saw part of your words and am devastated! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet and now I dont know if I even want to!!!!
I am totally with you on feeling done! Seriously 4 more weeks of baby growing?!? I am out of space!
Post a Comment