Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LOVE my girls

... A love that makes my heart absolutely wrench. Mornings like these when we have time to play "Pretty" (Sit in front of the mirror, do hair, pick out matching dresses to wear), it just makes me so happy!

So, I know I am her Mom, but how cute is this face??


And then there is my Sassy little Tayler who won't smile for anything!



I love looking at these girl knowing they are going to be big Sisters in a matter of 2 weeks. They love eachother so much, and I know...well hope, they are going to adore Kylie all the same.




So the other day I decided to wash "The Beast" and get it all ready for carseat #3. But before we did that I decided to make one last mess! Trip to Sonic for 0.99 cent Sundaes, Yep in the Car Seats! They needed to be stripped and sanitized anyways :)




Fun Times! Now here's to a busy 2 weeks preparing for my life to change drastically, for the better of course. Quick Side note! I have decided to follow suit from my other two Pregnancies and schedule my induction. I am so relieved to have made this decision... and just come to grips with the fact that I am not a "fly by the seat of my pants" type of gal. I need organization, ESPECIALLY for my kids. They may not notice the difference, but it freaks me out when things are not planned and laid out. Should find out today at my appt when my big day is. I'll keep ya'll posted!

8 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Love the new pics! Love that I link to my blog through your blog so I always catch the newest posts of yours :) When did you schedule your induction? If Sawyer doesn't come first I am getting induced the 9th!

rumzisfamily said...

Hi Aly! I am so happy for you guys, you have the most beautiful family! We are trying to decide whether or not to have more...just don't know. Those pics are adorable of the girls! I love reading your blog, let us know when you are gonna get induced!!!

Love, Kristine

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Your kids are just gorgeous. A perfect mix of you and Clint! Can't wait to see #3!!!

Jenna said...

Your girls are so sweet! I love watching them! How scary is that that you just said they will be big sisters in just TWO weeks??!! She'll be here before we know it! I'm so excited!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

They are too cute Al!!! I can't believe how BIG they are!?!?!?! When did that happen? Their matching outfits are to die for, same with their flowers/bows. Crazy that Tayler will be the big sister now too.

Kyle Katie and Talen Slone said...

We are so excited for you guys!!! ;) Your family is beautiful! Keep us posted!

Chelsey Howard said...

K, that is so me. I love being induced just so I can clean my house and go grocery shopping before I deliver! That's awesome that your doc. is gonna do it. And your girls look so cute! I love those dresses. That's so fun that they like to play "pretty."

the bero's said...

okay i am a hairdresser and have been waiting for my kids to get some dang hair! Its not happening!!! Lucky lady :)

p.s. i am so jealous you get to schedule an induction, i can't until I am over due or low fluid etc... I was a week late with Stella!