Saturday, May 23, 2009
Ok, I want That!
Belly binding... anyone heard of it?? I guess for centuries the secret to regaining your pre preg figure is to bind your tummy after delivering. Brooke Burke and Belly Bandits took upon themselves to recreate the idea and sell it for a ridiculously HIGH price, but I think it may be worth it! Take a Look. Anyone have experience or know of someone who had a good or bad experience. Bettter Yet-- Anyone have one that is done havin babies ;) Fill Me in! Whatya Think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
hmmm... sort of looks like bs to me. :(
I would go to the department stores and check things out. I've seen some support undergarments at Kohl's that seem to be very similar in material and would be a quarter of the price. Good Luck!
Hey I saw that on the show the doctors and they showed a girl who wore it, and her results were amazing.
Who knows if it would be worth the money??? It would be so cool if it really worked though. I would probably save some money and just go with a pair of spanx... love ya!
Okay, kinda random, I found your blog from a mutual friend from high school. (we both went to mt. view). Anyway, I bought one of these and I never used it! I'll sell it to you for cheap if you want to try it! You can email me itscourtneynicole@hotmail.com
I totally have one!! Not that same brand though! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
So you are right that it is super common in other cultures! Google it and you will get a ton of info. A lot of women wear some sort of support through the last trimester as well. You can use a piece of muslin cloth wrapped tightly, which is more common in other cultures than Brooke Burkes name brand one :) Google "faja"; that's what they are called I believe! I have also heard of people that just use a really wide ace bandage. I am all for anything that helps! Raspberry leaf tea is also supposed to help your uterus go back down quickly to help with that poochy look!
Post a Comment