Chloe had her big recital this Saturday and she did SO good. I am really proud of her. I fully expected her to stand there in shock staring at the audience, like she did at her Christmas show. BUT she did some heel taps, shook her booty, did something goofy with her hands. It definitely was adorable and hysterical at the same time. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while, because after I gathered myself I seriously had the most painful contraction- Just One, but still, it shot a quick flashback thru my brain of how pleasent Labor is {Sigh}. Anyways, Tayler was a little jealous and demanded to wear HER tap shoes to recital too. She just started dance and is loving it, but was not in this recital just yet. She was a little Peeved sitting in the audience ;)



Ok, Now Just a bunch of pics:
Chloe&Mama
-Ok, Sorry, this picture needs a DISCLAIMER. Anyone who knows me, knows I do not like taking pictures and showing myself off....especially when I am HUGELY pregnant! But my lovely friend Jenna took this picture of me when I wasn't looking, and I am glad she did because now I have record of how big I was @ 35 weeks for Baby book stuff, Thanks Jen! So this is a Belly shot @ 35 weeks :)
Clint being bitter that all the kids always flock to him for stories... Ha Ha, we got a good laugh!
That's all for now Folks. My 36 week appt is Tues and I will find out if I am making any progress. Cross your fingers for me!!!















9 comments:
LOVE all the pictures :) The black and white one of Chloe is adorable. And yes, she did SO good on Saturday! I'm so proud of her! Hopefully you get some good news at your appointment on Tues. I cannot believe you are 36 weeks already! Holy cow! Are you ready little missy? She's gonna be here now before we know it :)
Okay, as always your kids are just the cutest. I LOVE Chloe's dance outfit! Did you take video? As for you, you look so adorable. I swear you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!
Dumb question... if you are 35 weeks along, how much do you have left? Like 1 week? What's the due date? (I guess that's a smarter sounding question!)
Oh my gosh! Chloe's dance outfit is the cutest thing I've ever seen! If you have video of it, I definately want to see it! And that's exciting that Tayler just started dance too, I didn't know that! Good luck at the Appt. Tuesday, can't wait to here how it goes!
Chloe looks so cute! I have to get Brooke into dance now that she's tried sports. The first picture of Tayler is so cute too-love the outfit!
I LOVE THE BELLY PIC! You look great! Hope your appt goes well...my next one is Wednesday (36.5 weeks) and I am praying something is happening!
Fun:) I can't believe how awesome you look!! You are skinny everywhere, and it doesn't look like you've swollen or anything!! I am in shock that you only have 4 more wks. Love all the picutres, your kids are always so neat and pretty:)
She looks so dang cute in her dance outfit!! My lil sis had hers on saturday too at the higley center and it was so freakin cute watching these little girls shake their booties! Haha can't wait to meet kylie! And where are u finding their cute summer dresses? I'm running out of places!!!
I love Chloe's dance costume. She's such a doll! As per everyone else, you do look great Aly! You are getting tan too! Clint cracks me up, I can tell he's thrilled in the picture! I hope you have a great week, see you soon.
so darn cute, i love her costume!!! and you look so great, just a couple more weeks!!!
Post a Comment