Wedding Day Bliss


Honeymoon Fun


Second Honeymoon Fun-- if you know the story of our first :) (Nashville)


So anyways... I want to thank you for the outcry of support from all of my wonderful friends on my last post. It was much needed. I love you all and really cherish our friendships. I have been so emotional and hormonal lately it is about unbearable, so I decided this week to start enjoying the little things and slow down a little.
So when ususally the death of me is pushing my kids in the Hot sun on their swings, I decided 1st thing every morning I would go out with them, push them for a while, and water the Grass and Garden to make Clint happy. Its a win win!
Bugs make me just YUCK... even ladybugs. But I found a ladybug in the grass and told the girls- Look there is a Ladybug. They both looked at me like "Ok." They just think ladybugs are pictures or decorations in baby's room. SO I picked it up and let the nasty little thing crawl all over me so my kids could see Ladybugs are REAL. Go Mom!
On a Monday, instead of planning crazy outings to make the day go by and being stressed as all get out. We went to a friends house nearby and just sat on the patio and chatted while the kids played. Thank You... I needed that!!!
While out running errands, we decidd to stop yesterday at a cute little Ice Cream shop and actually sit down inside and let the girls get all blue and Messy. It was fun.
These are just little things I am changing. I am trying to unwind the giant stress ball that consumes me, be a little less uptight, and enjoy all of these little things that I miss everyday. OH an I might add... in my adventure to change my ways a little- I agreed to go Deer Hunting in the Fall!!!!! What?! I actually am kinda excited though. It's a passion of Clint's that I am excited to tag along for. Who knows if I will end up yelling "Run Deer Run" right when he aims, Time will tell :)
Some Sweet Pics of my Babies

















8 comments:
How fun! I need to follow your example and start enjoying the little things :) Go Al! I LOVE your new background picture, so cute! I can't believe you're going deer hunting... I bet Clint is so excited! Who knows, maybe you'll be the one begging Clint to go on hunting trips in the future :) Love ya Al!
Happy Anniversary!!! You guys look so young in your honeymoon pics, it's crazy! So cute! I'm all for enjoying the little things, I can't even tell you how much our talks lately have helped me to be a more patient understanding mom! Your such a good friend! Your girls look so big eating their ice cream at that table! And Clint must is in heaven that you are going hunting with him! That will be a fun trip for you guys! I bet you'll love it!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Wow three years already, you can totally tell that you and Clint are still in so much love. You guys are the perfect couple. We are so thankful to have you guys both as friends. It has been such a great thing to have had the opportunity to be introduced to you guys through Bran. I haven't known you for very long, but Aly you have really been an awesome friend. Thank you for that, as I have been lacking in the good friend department for quite some time. Good for you for taking the time to enjoy the small things. It's those things that matter the most. I am so proud of you for finally agreeing to go deer huntin! That's flippin awesome. You and Clint will have such a great time if you get drawn. You go Girl!!!
Congrats on your anniversary!
And way to go on trying to loosen up! I feel like I get so uptight sometimes too, it's hard not to try and control everything at all times!
You are in the homestretch- I am jealous, I just got my papers to do the glucose test--yuck!
YAY Happy Anny!! you guys are such a sweet couple. the pics of your girls are gorgeous. and i know what you mean about the pros and cons to being a SAHM. sometimes i feel like im not helping at all {financially} and it makes me feel bad but at the same time if i did work all that money would go to daycare {to someone who would clearly not love my kids as much as i do} and we would end up with just a little bit of extra money. my plan is to wait till they are in school and get a job. i mean you know first hand how quick they grow up and yours are so close. before you know it, they will all be in school. but you are one of the sweetest most patient moms i have seen and everything will be okay...it always seems to work itself out.
Your so cute! I am totally the same way. Super up tight about the kids being clean hair done, house clean, me ready, etc. Its exhausting. Congrats. on the 3yrs. You guys are so adorable. And that ice cream shop is like 2min. from my house, we should get our kids together sometime. Playdates are nice for kids and moms:)
hey aly.
your girls are so beautiful!
i had no idea your family was growing so fast!
congrats on the baby on the way!
good for you!! i know how hard it is when all the errands need to be ran and the house could use a little attention but just hanging out with your kids is what makes it a good day in the end. i need to do the same and just relax a little. the nesting doesnt help either, i feel like i never get on top of thingss!!!and they will only be this little for a little while(although some days feel like forever!)
Post a Comment